Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I went into work for 3 hours before doing my side shit since bobs on COVID watch and my one big fountain pump.was submerged man. Sump pump quit during the storm. Iā€™m gonna have to pull both pumps tomorrow. Ugh. Things like 200 lbs. :notes: Down in the hole :notes: 3ā€™ deep. Weā€™ll see if the new guy is actually got some beefcake to him or if heā€™s just puffed up and all hot air.

10 Likes

Dudesā€¦test only a test ā€¦

6 Likes

Rent a little gantry and a chain pull, eff that stressing your back nonsense.

6 Likes

We have an engine lift that we use ā€¦ well block and tackle really. This is the smaller of our 2 fountain pumps thankfully. But itā€™s dam palm Beach motors that I canā€™t stand. Dude who does our rebuilds and new motors. Between all the fan motors on our roof and our 8 pumps he gets a lot of work. And I hate the guy. Shoddy work and prices out the ass. He rapes us time and time againā€¦ last time I had to reverse the polarity and when I opened it up he had stripped wire ends wrapped around the post instead of crimping on a connector. We keep using him tho cause heā€™s a mile away. I am dead set on finding a new company while bobs out with COVID.

8 Likes

Mangos are droppingā€¦ yah buddy!! I love mangos man. I have 3 treees plus an avocado. Ooh and my new lemon now too. Well dragon and starfruit too but those border neighbors house not really mine. Plus heā€™s Columbian and they eat that shit still green with salt so he pillages them quick like.

Correction I do have my own dragon fruitā€¦ the cactus looking thing. That came from a cutting I took. Sheā€™s doing good

12 Likes

Everything looks great, buddy!

You always got it going on! :+1:.

6 Likes

Iā€™m thinking if I finally give in and paint that floor and pull that ferring strip down from 3 years ago the room might pass Monkey standards? I dunnoā€¦ :pleading_face::smirk: I donā€™t wanna give any false impressions like I enjoy thisā€¦ maybe a little :thinking: !! Okay donā€™t tell the wife that though. You see the ball n chain is a pot head & I try very hard, Very very hard to make it look like as much work as possible.
ā€œYou know I only keep doing this so you can have smoke! We donā€™t go into debt from your drug habitā€ LMAO :joy:

8 Likes
6 Likes

@repins12 what is that friggen hilarious Australian comic show that kettle use to put up all the time. That shit is friggen hilarious dude. That reminds me of it ā€¦

7 Likes

The Big Lez Show? Thatā€™s what this isā€¦

5 Likes

I found itā€¦ lol Damo & Darren!! Shits hilarious

10 Likes

Definitely check out The Big Lez Show as well :stuck_out_tongue: First seasons were created with Microsoft Paint. Haha. Absolute awful quality but so hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

Their conversation remind me of Kimi ā€¦

:rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Kimi needs a new spotter bruh.
ā€œWhy are you answering me!ā€ LoL

6 Likes

Hahaha here are some more of his best moment :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

So our beloved Kimi is now to Nascar huh? I donā€™t follow Nascar really, but I hope he will do well over there. Great great driver. He comes across a fkn asshole but heā€™s a caring, nice guy actually. Hates bullshit and hates the spotlights even more. He just wants to race.

7 Likes

So some of Snipes autos just jumped in the bath. Seymour shit and the vida Blanca mix. They will have an all outside go of it. Tis the season after all right. See what kinda disappointment I can set myself up for. Tucked Down in the old soak center. Where all the magic starts.

No ā€¦ I know I know Olyā€¦ plz no need to remind me ! LoL

9 Likes

So I USE to be a big Nascar fan. I loved it man, nothing can come close to standing by the fence as 43,000 horses blow by you or that mixed smell of rubber and 110ā€¦ Oh the joy I use to have! That was then - I emphasize. But if your a racing fan you know that all changed. It started to change significantly after February 18th 2001. Which coincidentally was the first race I ever brought my wife too. I donā€™t blame her for Dales death but we were there and it was not by any means a serious looking crash. Word spread throughout international speedway as we all exited the track in our vehicles, it was crazy, traffic came to a halt.
Anyways the car of tomorrow was now on a fast track to be changed and the HANS device was mandatory by the following year. Then fast forward a couple years and they changed the points system to resemble a playoff like bracket. Then horsepower was reduced over and over to what it is now of 650 and Sunoco 110 was knocked out before that to go ā€œgreenā€. Nascar isnā€™t anything like it use to be Munkā€¦

Fun fact - 1 cylinder of a top alcohol dragster = entire nascar engine output!!

7 Likes

How bout them Celtics baby ā€¦
Good morning Walmart shoppers another day in paradise. The clouds look like a mountain range.

OH - S n Ap !!!

10 Likes

I have a sure proof way to get the guys that wanna buy your house off the phone. You know I enjoy telemarketer calls immensely and often will keep them on sometimes when Iā€™m bored. But twice this week Iā€™ve told them whatā€™s left of the roof after the fire is leaking but Iā€™m still asking 1.5 billion." BOTH times they huffed and hung up. I called the last guy back and said it sucks to be bothered for nothing donā€™t it, take my # off your stupid ass list.
Itā€™s like when I get a text saying ā€œpease click here your Citibank account has been locked for security measures.ā€ LoL I usually text them back with "please click here for your free $100 ā€¦ just pay shipping.

11 Likes