Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

your killing me! i love to mess with people. i get those calls about stealing my identity and i laugh and tell them wont they be surprised when they find out they get NOTHING! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s the phone call right thereā€¦
"Hello Mr. Smithā€¦ we stole your identity but weā€™d like to give it back!
LoL

9 Likes

i just busted up over that! dang skippy that is sure what they would say to me!

8 Likes

If I had to sum up my life in songā€¦ nowadays chris

Old Loco

8 Likes

Size D with extra fillingā€¦:laughing::joy::rofl:ā€¦ youā€™re killing me kid. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hiddeee Hoe neighbor!! Yard work galore is the word of the day. Maybe housework be better. I gotta paint some fascia today, do some caulkā€™n, mow the killing fields and some transplants for dessert. Thank the baby rhinos it isnā€™t even 90Ā° yet @ noon. Could be worse right - I see your neck of dystopia is in another record heat wave.

6 Likes

Onion rings, onion soup, sauteed, steamedā€¦ And thats all I can say about onions.

Took all the jalepenos outā€¦ tossed in a pot of dirt from the last grow, some castings, bit of the home made compost, couple cups of perlite and last 1/8th bag of ocean. Should work for some cucumbers and a string of watermelon.

11 Likes

omg, it had to be at least 10 years ago i had to do a hollywood undead room for one of my grands. she had an under the sea room with castle and all. it was so cute. she used to try and look in the windows of the castle i painted on her walls. now the room is still black and turqouise. ugh! she moved out years ago and i would have repainted. i hate black walls. i did disney animals for her baby. timeā€¦ :pensive:

7 Likes

Did some moving around, repots, took down the wood strip in the room and then I planted watermelon and cucumber in the above ground bed. The kingLouis 13 was so yellowā€¦ I flubbed up that soil mix fiercely.

Iā€™m thinking both are freakshow

This one mite of selfed topā€™d or something weird, maybe she got vertigo.

11 Likes

Then what else ā€¦ oh she was bad

So sheā€™s not like completely freaky maybe.

Topped a couple of the girls. I wonā€™t mess with them all. And itā€™s just a pinch off these days Nacho. No shears, no love!! Onward!! Lol

^^^^^^ this one got Epsom she was @ like 7.6ā€¦ 2100!! Watered her at 6/6.2 which is much lower then I would normally go but she obviously needs #'s down and she was still coming out over 7 with 2 gallons of run off. We shall wait!! She will get her shit together.

13 Likes

The Wizard fixed my account! Ty SS!!!
@Slym3r
:blue_heart:

12 Likes

YAY! tenga is back!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

11 Likes

All sunny days aheadā€¦:blush:

8 Likes

Fixed your account huh. Hmmmm!! Well it is nice to see ya. I know I donā€™t get out much or idda seen ya in clave. Maybe when Iā€™m retired I can browse moreā€¦ lol

9 Likes

So the crappy looking King Lou has had a remarkable turnaround in less then 24 hrsā€¦ she is up and praying with a hint of ā€¦ Well non yellow! Lol

13 Likes

Trish Trish bo bish, banana fana fo fish,
Me my mo mish. .
TRISH!
:heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

10 Likes

Shhhhhheeeeessss Back!

10 Likes

We had regional come bring breakfast this morningā€¦ had to sit thru almost an hour of her shit. I joked and said this is more like a therapy session then a work meeting. . LoL it just came out, couldnā€™t stop I it!! All she did was talk about her last divorce. For the record she asked whatā€™s new going on and one of the guysā€™s wedding is coming up. O M G ā€¦ I says you ainā€™t married yet broā€¦ you can still run!

I missed you too buttercup :kissing_heart: . Sorry to hear about th hospital visits. Your not getting any younger pluckem! Take care of yourself. So I get once a month AimoVig injections for the migraines and Ive only had 2 in the last 6 months. But like only 15 minutes long because i have the zolmitriptan injections for when they hit. I knew you were gonna askā€¦ so ya Iā€™m doing good w them.

12 Likes

Todayā€™s agendaā€¦ Iā€™m on my owner. Bob is FUCKING passed out on the roof just about, slurring and stumbling this morning. I told him go sleep it off, trust me itā€™s noticably I says. lol but ya got to pull this smaller pump today. Motor has a bearing hummin. Had to drain the fountain last night and voila

I do hate electric though, pretty sure I gotta remember this order. LoL

13 Likes

Bob Bob @TheMadFlascher?

10 Likes