Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Hey, look at it as job security. But, like @Dog_Fart1 , I wouldnā€™t last long without hurting somebody. I can see how you need to decompress on the roof!

9 Likes

A nurse is training on Happymans junk?
Ninja say whaaaaa???

I missed something here. . . .
:scream::eggplant::mag_right:

10 Likes

Pots anyone?? LoL

About 100k landscape project with new lighting, rock, plants & irrigation!

9 Likes

100 yards of bushes ripped out and replaced with Clusia.

14 Likes

Up and running nowā€¦lol

6 Likes

@LoCoRocK I have a clusia plant from a cutting. It looked dead, I thought it didnā€™t root. Then a cute lil guy popped up like a phoenix from the ashes!!
Iā€™m still kinda stuck on junk training-- what is that???

7 Likes

Well hopefully these will all do well. Itā€™s nice to see GN backup!! Hope all is well and everything works out. I never gave much thought to the behind the scenes stuff. Thought it was just another websiteā€¦ I donā€™t know anything about techā€¦ LoL

8 Likes

Yes, welcome back GN! I kinda miss the active avatar thing at the top that showed who was on, maybe its a preference setting .

7 Likes

No shitā€¦ It showed who was active? Dang gum man . I canā€™t miss it if I never knew about it . LoL that would of been cool cause I always use to click on avatars to see their last post if they was on. Iā€™ll be honest it was a good thing me getting out to the other forums to see a bunch of old growers Iā€™ve missed. Itā€™s crazy how many of us get this grow bug and just stick with it. It is definitely one of the better addictions Iā€™ve had. Lmao

9 Likes

Woohoow, out of GN-jail! :sweat_smile:

It is the greatest addiction there is, I agree loco. What other forums are yous on, except for ILGM @LoCoRocK

7 Likes

Conclave is the main oneā€¦ If you were on ILGM back in the day they had an additional forum that you had to pay for but they took everyoneā€™s $$ and then canceled it. Peeps were over the top pissed. Anywhoozers Kabong, Dan and some others got Conclave going. You do have to be invited but Iā€™m sure Dan can help you if your interested. @kapouic will tell ya what you need to do. More then half of us in here are on it. The other funny thingā€¦ well I find it helpful is that thay are exactly the same format just about so it makes it easy for us non tech savvy ppl to navigate.

9 Likes

Over the weekend I did some stuff. Mine as well put some pot stuff up. Transplanted Snipes Widow maker - always use Great White if no oneā€™s familiar. Excellent product - should be in your cubby.

Some roots at about 4 weeks

Had to make room - tossed 2 more outside.

And once again as a reminder, the only good advice I ever preach. Mosquito bits in your water supply will 100% keep gnats away.

14 Likes

I do use a lot of mycorrhizae but not Great White. I think itā€™s disgusting how much they charge for a little jar. Nice logo. But this monkey ainā€™t gunna pay for that.

8 Likes

Nice deal for those mosquito bits! :+1:.

7 Likes

Munkmeister listen hear ā€¦ I open up my Amazon package and the lid was off & foil split on my GW jar inside the envelope. I calls them up and says hey manā€¦ my fucking kitchen is covered in GW bruh! Opened up my package all excited like and had to take a shower looked like I was going to a fucking mime convention.
Got 2 new jars sent. You wanna buy a bottle?? LMAO

7 Likes

I bought all 3 on the shelf Cha Chaā€¦ wanna buy a bottle. LMFAO

5 Likes

Is that you on the left or maybe Gene Simmons, Robin Williams on right. Tell me those guys werenā€™t smoking some crapppy sheit in 74.

12 Likes

This oneā€™s too big right C??? LoL Iā€™m telling you the little little guys are fast as lightingā€¦ They burn rubber in the grass even, leaving a rooster tail of debris. LoL if I can get them into the pool then itā€™s game over! Just watch that tailā€¦

16 Likes

So tomorrow is 25% July 4th sale on HLG ā€¦ the time has come as Iā€™ve held off this long. Iā€™ve settled on the new 4 board Diablo 650 R ā€¦ not going 6 board scorpion as just no need in my 5 X 4ā€™ ā€¦ hopefully it will be around $800 out the door or less. Then I can have my old HLG for the flower room when I one finally day fix my shed and add the additionā€¦ LMAO maybe by 2025.

13 Likes

Okay so I was waiting on this Aloha OG to show her goods before transplanting her. Sure enuff ā€¦ thereā€™s her lil Vajay Jay just clamming about. She goes into one of my handy dandy Jerry jug pots I make from the chemical jerry cans from work, just washed this one out, couple holes for drain and Presto !!! I do let them sit outside for a while with soapy water before using them. OH MY gracious guysā€¦ guees what I pulled the trigger onā€¦

16 Likes