Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

AWWW! look an old pic of me. wait a minute i have an older pic of me.

11 Likes

Happy blow shit up day ā€¦ may the 4th be with you!

The 5" shells pack a punch :facepunch:

This one should be a show ā€¦

13 Likes

Iā€™m pulling the truck in the back yard this yearā€¦ my streets gonna look like Ukraine when Iā€™m done. The kid Always somehow gets out of the cleaning up part. Boy doesnā€™t have a hard working bone in himā€¦ I asked him to water the onions yesterday and he said it was too hot ā€¦ imagine how the onions feel I said but to no avail. He better land a gig at yahoo or cyber security I tell you.

13 Likes

You should have watered him and say there now your cool! Now get your ass out there and cool the onions with some water now!

Your display looks like a fireworks stand! Are you using or selling??

Last night a couple miles away they started the whole mountain on fire! All the riches live up there. I quit shooting them off because my dog is so frightened of them it makes me feel bad that it scares here so bad. An shes old!

9 Likes

Prey that was the topic of debate yesterday man. I feel :disappointed: for my poor girl man but it is inevitable and fireworks are everywhere ā€¦ they started Friday, everyone around me is lighting them off. You know the firework stores are open 365 down here. She huddles in the bathroom but she will get a little qualude for tonight. Mine as well let her celebrate the 4th feeling good. My last 3 dogs have all been thunder/noise haters, I donā€™t even know how to train it out of themā€¦ is it inbred in a dogā€¦ I dunno!!

8 Likes

Naw thats just some dogs. Its the same as gun shy. Never be a good hunting dog. Lol my pomchi hunting hahaha. Yeah no way to train it out of them. Just be careful out in the middle of nowhere as dogs can spook and just keep runing. I dont usual have fires camping because it scares the dog and sheā€™ll bolt. So i just take a gas fire ring pit looking thingy. Makes heat and no noise! Poor doggies stressing out.

8 Likes

Story X - my last dog before Gracie was a pit I had her 15 yearsā€¦ so Iā€™m watching TV and come across some dog competition. Itā€™s (mainly) pits pulling weighted carts. Never heard of it beforeā€¦ so Iā€™m stoned next day or so & walking Sonata along the canal. I see a treeHUGE tree split in half. Easily over 100 pounds all mangled with branches, easy to picture in your head. I tie her leash to it too see if she could pull it. Well I get in front of her and say come here. The noise of the branches rustling behind her scared the shit out of her and she was GONE I chased that fucking dog 200 yards with her dragging that tree like it was nothing. Her ass was under her front chin hauling ass from the unstoppable sounds behind her. My wife and I still to this day remember that as one of the most memorable times with her. It was hysterical dude. I loved that clumsy ass pit man. Such a dufus with her big paws, even as a baby.

9 Likes

Damn man see! I had a customer tie his puppy labrador to this red plastic deck chair. As im watching him i say to my coworker thats a bad idea right there. Then he comes in and i said i would not do that with your dogā€¦another customer goes out the door bumps the chair and it makes a banging noise that dog freaked out turned and ran like a nuke was going off and it had to run. And the faster it dragged the chair the more noise it made. And me and this customer. Chased it down the street to a BMW dealer the dog ran behind some min coopers and the chair wedged between the new cars and the dogs burning rubber in place shredding its toe nails. I superman jump the chair shatters into bits and i miss the dog in the nick of time. And its goneā€¦Lucky a firefighter driving down the road stops his truck and jumps out and snags the dog. Damn it was pure pandemonium dog ran out in the 5 lane street man!

10 Likes

Okay Prey - how many similar stories do you think will follow. :joy: The pleasures we get from these furballs I tell you. The unconditional love is unfathomable, beyond anything a human can ever offer. With our stigmas and bias opinions we are just not capable of it. I think this is why it hurts so much you know when they pass. Besides them being family itā€™s another level ā€¦ like they donā€™t deserve it. Canā€™t explain it well Ii n a paragraph but I know you catch my drift .
B oN g rIp

10 Likes

Happy 4th of July ppl of the net!!
Strawberry cake!!

13 Likes

I told ya I married a good cook Dogā€¦ err Monkey!! The spaghetti and eggs cat. Ya monkey it was!! LoL
Home made onion ringsā€¦ from the garden .

13 Likes

That flag cake looks so good!! Also the onion rings,ā€“yum!!

I donā€™t know how to train away a dogā€™s terror of storms/fireworks either. I donā€™t think itā€™s possible.

My dog Addy has no fear. She sprawls across the floor like an oblivious, blond mop!
But poor Pepper ( my Jack Russell). He was so freaked out last night, I aced him. About 40 min later he was draped across my lap like a limp dishrag! Later, at bedtime, I had to carry him outside to pee. It was like he was drunk!

What an arsenal of fireworks u had Loco!! I guess the lil pebble didnā€™t miss my poppers! Lol
:rofl::confetti_ball:

17 Likes

Oh and I just ordered Pepper that thunder jacket. I have read mixed reviews, but figured it was worth a try. Iā€™ll let you know.
Hope I didnā€™t just spend forty bucks for a piece of caca.

13 Likes

Iā€™m starting to lose the floor for sure. I wonā€™t see her for 2 more month. I like yardsticksā€¦ I like turtles tooā€¦

12 Likes

Youre a trip bro

11 Likes

Thatā€™s the oneā€¦ You know I got a :turtle: rightā€¦ Winston the boy named himā€¦shit you not, wife was in garage smoking and in walks lil bitty baby Winnyā€¦ came to me dude! Son isnā€™t taking great care of him. Itā€™s on me
. surprisedā€¦ think not had no idea how much they molt man. He sheds skin like every month or so. Gotā€¦had 5 feeder guppies with him. 4 now I think he befriended them honestly. The Slowinksi tribe is complete.

9 Likes

Your humor gets me every time. Always throwing lil quips in there. Im glad your noggin is still sharp as a taaā€¦um well its working!:laughing:

7 Likes

Hey is it an aquatic turtle or a tortoise? If its aquatic get some hakari food bites from petsmart and the vitamin spray and some calcium powder. Spray the hikari bites with vitamin then sprinkle the powder onto the food. I had turtles for 15yrs i know a lot about them. Any pics?

9 Likes

Ya I know you had the tutorial a while back. LoL I have the hikari bites n vitamins ā€¦ itā€™s a cheap PetSmart light with UVA. I open the window shades and he just sits up on his rock right in the sunrays. Heā€™s tripled in sizeā€¦ Iā€™ll get some pics. Lol my son sent me this one yesterday tagged #mayday# ā€¦ LoL said he scampered off the side of the rockā€¦

10 Likes

They love ghost shrimp! Also later hell eat that dock! Ask me how i know. Stacked rocks work better over time.looks like a red ear slider.

9 Likes