Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Yes supposedly a hybrid… pretty sure you can’t have them in Florida whatever it is. I’ll have the update later … I should clean his tank out today anywho. Ghost shrimp huh … what’s the dried treats he has. Little krill, shrimp something he loves. Dude is a pig… I have to monitor my son always feeding him. But yah -
That’s our little free leader of the UK.
Should of named him Biden all upside down and clumsy like that.

9 Likes

I don’t see a turtle, I see a uhhmmm, Mud Slide “When your sliding into Home and your pants are full of Foam” Dooot Doot with a side of Fruity Pebbles…

8 Likes

@Dog_Fart1
Oh dog fart, I can’t believe you sang that song!! I learned it in a movie, and sang it to my son’s a lot! When ur sliding into first, and ur feeling something burst. . .
Lol
:+1:t3:
Dude. . . Ur after my own heart!

I had trouble seeing the turtle too. But i think it’s here, and only shows part of his underneath side.

9 Likes

Butt what happened at Second? Goo or disinfectant.

7 Likes

When ur sliding into third, and let go a juicey turd. . .
Hmmm, I don’t know second base! Well, not in the song, anyway. . .
:grin:
I shall Google it.

Well dayam. There is no second base!!!
I guess nothing rhymes with it. . . .

7 Likes

I’ve heard “When you’re running past 2 and your pants are full of goo…Doot Doot” or “When you slide into second and you need a disinfectant…Doot Doot”. Ump hasn’t chime in.

7 Likes

Ohh lol, those are both good!! I especially like the disinfectant one!
Well I hope Loco finds out convo of value!
:wink:
It’s a weed forum, and ya know poop is a fertilizer, sooooo. . . we good!!
Jajaja
:poop:

8 Likes

He’s got a trainwreck of a sense of humor like the rest of us… or we can delete.

8 Likes

When ya gotta goo gotta goo and you do the juicy tango…

8 Likes

Nope no second huh… whodda thunk… Sliding into second and you know your gonna wreck it… dirhea dirhea … disinfectant wins…
“What are you looking at tough guy!”

"What you say up here surface dweller!! "

10 Likes

Painted the floor … looks like a dang clean room & hung the new light. Vaped some Lem chz which gives me a lil pep in my step. Damn light was on full blast when I plugged it in directly overhead - I don’t suggest you do that. Fucking halo in my right eye still. LoL - but not that loud!

14 Likes

You talking to me! You talking to me? I don’t see nobody else here, you must be talkin to me!

11 Likes

Lol dog fart!

Loco, ur turtle looks bad ass! And ur light blinded u! That’s kinda like what happened to me. Last night after we went to bed, I set up and turned on my new white noise box.
I didn’t think it would have the volume full blast but it did. It was on the babbling Brook setting, and really loud!!
I jumped, both my dogs barked. . . Lol
So much for soothing background noise, they are both leery and afraid of the box now! Lol

Peppers thunder jacket arrived!

He likes it! Next time it storms, will see if it helps him. My husband doesn’t like that I got the pink one, lol. But Pepper doesn’t care, and i think he looks good in it!

And for that matter, real men eat quiche!!
:grin::+1:t3::turtle::zap:

12 Likes

Pepper’s looking like…
Jeez Mom, I like it a lot, but you’re not going to make me wear it in public…ARE YOU??

10 Likes

Lol Flasher!! The only other choice was gray, and that’s blah. . . I think the hot pink looks really good on a black and white dog! In fact, his vest-harness is pink too!

Anyway, it’s not like I put him in a tutu and carry him around in a Gucci bag, like Paris. . Lol

Hmmmm, that might be an idea. . .
:+1:t3::grin:

10 Likes

Pink rocks… he can pull it off!

8 Likes

There is 1 mama cat too smart for the trap. These guys are about 2 months. Her dad watches over them like I’ve never seen. I believe her 1st litter too as moms young. But 3 of them this one’s the adventurer.

My one aloha OG - that oughta do it!

Wife calls me at work… I have towels down the AC is dripping. Vertical closet mount so not a big deal. Clogged drain line no biggy - wife says get your damn clone out of the effin drain babe. I am so proud of her knowing it was a clone. I about blushed !! :peacock:

14 Likes

Oh is that how u clone?! Lol sweet!

8 Likes

Please do! I’d love to watch that!

11 Likes

You know those are my lil condensate clones I play around with. That one is 2 weeks old, they get slimed a little bit and take longer but I can drop it in soil and it roots in about 2 days. Goofing around is all.

11 Likes