Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

s7nkvtxlh5bdx5o7gfit

10 Likes

Right on que!! Nicely played … very nice indeed!

6 Likes

Not much goin on in the grow world. The 2 big uns outside are truckin along… seems like mo pistils are showing up.

16 Likes

Another incredible launch, when they go at sunset we get an awesome show. And then the space station passes about 30 minutes afterwards on the same orbit … On ISS resupply missions ofcourse. Pretty neat stuff.

IDK how many other space nerds there are but even if not. Do yourself a solid and go check out the new JWST pics.

12 Likes

We are not alone!! Flash will tell you! LoL the mathmatical probability alone makes it about certain we can’t be … There are billions upon billions of stars in the entirety of the universe, which just about everyone of them stars has a planet if not multiple planets. Knock out 99% of them that are in the goldilocks zone and you still have millions of possibilities. C’mon flash Gordo!!! I didn’t want to present the knockout evidence but guys … I’ve traveled a wormhole when I was abducted and… Well … yes I was probed but it was non surgical and I came out fine!!! LMAO :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Best Ford Probe GIFs | Gfycat
I think I found your biopsy sample on ebay.

10 Likes

13 Likes

That trail looks like peyronies!!
@Slym3r

I won’t tell SS u posted it!!!
:scream::rofl:

11 Likes

My neighbor just sent me this, said he killed it in the backyard. Asked if it was poisonous… I says hells yes it is man, that’s a coral snake. Kingsnake don’t have the yellow. Thus - black on yellow Killa fellow. I gotta be on the lookout for freaking coral snakes now I’ve never seen one down here before. They were in Texas I seen them a few times but never before in the sunshine state.

10 Likes

Plant are still chuggin’.

15 Likes

That’s a belgian flag snake.

12 Likes

We had a coral snake go across our back yard, last summer. That’s the only one I’ve ever seen here. I took a picture then had to go Google that red, black, yellow poem!

Ackkkkkk. I’m not a fan of most snakes. The only one I really like is the ball python. So pretty!! And they behave themselves!

12 Likes

REALLY??? Like seriously?
Okay … ya me too. I like small snakes. End of topic!
Holy shit … It is totally your flag dude!
Your country should have a deadly poisonous snake for a national symbol… LMAO… okay maybe not!

9 Likes

Ive always heard …red on yellow will kill a fellow…and yes thats a coral snake…venom kin to that hooded snake…

9 Likes

Would you rather be bit by a rattler or a coral snake?
I was young and hunting with the old man in Texas. He got hit by about an 8’r … no lie! It was huge . He did have on boots but somin got thru … old man blasted it with my now .270. we go to ER and Dr took the skin. LoL We brought it in to show and confirm + we in Texas. Yah they said he was disposing of it or whatever BS. Old man wanted the skin for a mount.

11 Likes

GD that was funny!

9 Likes

Well guys… you can never get too complacent. I knew my aloha OG’s were regs, I like my regs - helps with my god complex. Well it’s been a week since flip and one of them says to me …NAHHH Im a man bruh! Slipped by me, my bad! Good news is I caught the lil bugger B4 anything opened up. Friggen 3 footer too. Oh well - what to do? Garbage or bring it out in the woods for pollen? Hmmm

It is ALL male though no worries with any herm action.

Good news is more space in the room.

17 Likes

Gosh darn I gotta pressure wash my back patio man. It’s been overcast and rainy for 2 days. Coolest my rooms been in a month.

11 Likes

Look at my chains man. Shits crawling right up like planned. I’ve done a bit of playing and training to make it work. And that’s T’s sienna alotta something w/ 2 watermelon in w the lemon tree… lol

And the 2 main doggy’s outside…

15 Likes

What do I do with the watermelons from the drum? Maybe a small trellace … bingo!! I can build a nice looking fucking trellace box around it. You guys are friggin great to talk too… what an idea.!! OR what about wrapping it with green fencing. Like the orange construction but I seen it in green. Ideas :bulb:??. Point being the watermelons got a wrap on something keep off the ground.

9 Likes