Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Here is a watermelon growing in a hammock! Lol!

14 Likes

Oh my goodness… What is growing in the onions?? LoL it’s a Charlotte dream pretty sure.

14 Likes

You obviously have to do this often?

7 Likes

I just saw it in a crazy YouTube video! Lol!

6 Likes

#kittenlife#

12 Likes

nice cats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You want one??? LoL they are tough lil buggers, got 2 months of street cred already. I think it’s actually daddy cat overlooking the flock… he’s been pretty close to them at all times.

10 Likes

Tommy the Cat Pimp Daddy.
And that was O’Malley’s Alley…
The air was thick with cat calls,

8 Likes

Ah baby do you wanna lay down with me, SAY BABY, SAY BABY

7 Likes

Awwww, kitties!! :grinning:
I use tomato cages on my squash. But I don’t think that will help you. Watermelon and pumpkin vines get really long.

Cassia Senna Alota is the name of that plant. I like the way the leaves grow out on either side, symmetrically! Also, when it flowers, they look just like heavily buttered movie popcorn!

It’s considered medicinal too, altho I never harvested it for that.

I just found all these bugs on my morning glories. I got excited cuz I thought they were lady bug larva! But Sir Slymey knew they were Japanese lady bugs, bad bugs!! The nasty hoes. . . .
:disappointed_relieved::scream::lady_beetle::-1:t4:

15 Likes

Omg … I dated a man who had that several years ago. It was … interesting … LOL … I’ll just leave it at that …

10 Likes

I wont say “I Hope things are looking up for him.” :eyes: But at least you were able to move on.

10 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOLOL (ten characters) …

10 Likes

Just dropped the kid and nana off at the airport. My mom’s taking him back home to Boston for a week. Supposed to do some camping in Maine for the weekend too but I doubt they have AC as it’s breaking heat waves even up north. But yaaaaa - the house is so empty without my boy around man.

11 Likes

I’m just south of Boston, you can feel the heavy humidity already at 730am. Going to be hot week, a lot of watering.

9 Likes

A southie huh… Wicked!! I’m from Hyde Park originally then some time in Jamaica Plains before moving to Walpole / Foxborough. I use to sit on our roof w my uncle’s and listen to the football games. I do love Beantown but I just can’t do the cold no mo! I would much rather sweat balls and remove clothes then bundle up and battle frostbite. Just can’t do it no more especially with my asthma.

9 Likes

Weymouth all my life @LoCoRocK

7 Likes

LOL, spent about a year at Ft Devens back in '70…beautiful country then but for this ole Cali Boy, the friggin summer humidity and winter slush/ice -20 degree temps kinda convinced me immigration wasn’t going to be an option !!

Did have a lot of fun with a couple buddies. We would go into Boston on weekends and work at Ken Harrelson’s Boston 1800…till it burned down anyway!!!

8 Likes

I forget who it was but yup… Them damn tails will cause some damage.

17 Likes

I was one of the people that mentioned!!! :laughing:

12 Likes