Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Ooo ouch! Yeah, the tails are sharp and they use them like whips!!
Cook that mother humper up! I hear the tail is good eatin!

9 Likes

Lol first time and Doggyfartin!!
But letā€™s not get penie chat goin again. Sir Slymer put me in time out last time!!
(SS :blue_heart:)
:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: just say no. . . .
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I did no such thingā€¦ lol

13 Likes
10 Likes

You know Iā€™m not fond of that specific kind of sillyness. But anyways T - I canā€™t kill them, no way, tenants would flip out on me. LoL big time!

12 Likes

In all my days of journals ā€¦ I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever put a pic of the girls at night time .

16 Likes

Ooops, sorry Loco. Point taken!!
:+1:t3::blue_heart:

11 Likes

I donā€™t see any light leaks. :+1::rofl::v:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: classic locoā€¦:joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Wellā€¦ today is off to a shitty start! Blacky cat got hit by a car obviously yesterday/last night and came to rest under my bbq grill. My dog Gracie pointed her out this morning whimpering at the grill, I moved the grill and he couldnt even hiss or raise his head just panting. It tears me up having to do this kinda shit. That is now the 3rd cat burried in my back yard. I had no choice as his rear end was smashed and mangled. In good news he was one of the non fixed ones we couldnā€™t catch so population control is a good thing is what Iā€™m telling myself. LoL
I have to get rid of these kittens we donā€™t need any more damn neighborhood cats that I have to worry aboutā€¦

15 Likes

Youā€™re a good bloke mate. I like your soft heart for cats. Or animals in general. Itā€™s not a fun thing to do either. Hence why birth control is so important in the cat & doggie world. The less animals exposed to the dangers of streetlife, the better and the less animals need to be saved or put down. But stupid people keep feeding streetcats and keep the circle going. You either take em in, sterilize em and care for em or donā€™t feed em. Suburbia isnā€™t made for streetcats 'n dogs.

13 Likes

I do agree with said statement 100% ā€¦ having said that. The wife is mucho guilty of the feeding them. Two cats were left behind from previous neighbors and my current neighbor has 2 that stay outside plus 2 more that just go in at nightā€¦ But practically live in my garage. Thatā€™s where the wife and I smoke and they gather. LoL I like to pile up the catnip for them too. Ive grown it multiple times also but they roll in it when itā€™s growing and demolish it. LoL I have personally caught 2 others and had them fixed and chipped so they have my name attached to them. I yell at the wife all the time she feeds them too much. But itā€™s a half hearted stoned ramble TBH when I say it. My neighbor says this latest batch of kittens isnt his cats because his are fixed. BUT - his daughter who is 14 Iā€™ve seen bring cats home too many times and I donā€™t think he considers them ā€œhisā€ cats but Iā€™m about sure shes brought atleast 2 or 3 others to the neighborhood.

12 Likes

Alright alright alrightā€¦ itā€™s decarboxylation X!!! Time to smell up the neighborhood :cowboy_hat_face:

18 Likes

3 hours laterā€¦ I got about a half gallon carbā€™dā€¦LoL Yippee! Tomorrow is budder baby. I can taste the :coffee: already.

12 Likes

Holy Toledoā€™sā€¦ I must be friggen sweating budder! 2 pound later Itā€™s all I smell and I can still taste it on my fingers. I practically showered in dawn for criminy sakes. Iā€™m gonna spew! :nauseated_face: Dear baby Jesus Christ all warm in your manger - plz make me smell normal again.
So yahā€¦ About 3 ounces in 2 pounds of budderā€¦ should work.

16 Likes

Is it possible to be too attractive? ā€” Les danses de PepĆ©! :3
The whole neighborhood knows too.

14 Likes

Peppy is one of the reasons I took Frenchā€¦ I just wanted to understand my Saturday morning cartoons is all!

14 Likes

This guy :rofl:

6 Likes

So I overslept this morningā€¦ And first thing I friggin smelt - budder. I know for a fact I am groggy next morning after indulging in budder. Licking my fingers yesterday I guess I was buzzed by night time. Iā€™ve said it 100 Xā€™s I Really find it hard to tell any effects when I eat any kind of cannabis. 2 Xā€™s w/ cookies Iā€™ve passed out cold so I gotta admit those. But I definitely know next morning when I ate too much. I can tell by that for sure. And this morning was definitely such an event. LoL I hit my :alarm_clock: @ 747 and poked an eye open next @ 915. LoL

13 Likes

My boys plane from Boston was delayed 4 hours heā€™s not getting in until almost 2 amā€¦ did you hear me - 2AM ā€¦ I havenā€™t been up @ 2 am since 2015 or so maybe. Holy Toledoā€™s by gollys. Itā€™s okay - I took off work until Tuesday. Big plans the boy and I are doing a little fishing before school starts back up. Good times!!!

14 Likes