Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Story of a day I had last week. Decarbed all the rest of my trim/larf or whatever one calls it. Canā€™t wait to move onto flower next time!

Going through that today (and Tues, Wed) ā€¦ I keep thinking I should lick my fingers as to not waste, but ICK ā€¦ oooh, oooh, that smell ā€¦ canā€™t you smell that smell ā€¦ LOL ā€¦

WOWZA - thatā€™s gonna be some strong budder. As a newbie at edibles, I stuck with the tried and true ration of 1 lb butter to 7-10 grams decarbed stuff (although I did cheat, due to it being trim/larf and went for 25g per lb, I think ā€¦ I kept changing it up as I went along, but I labeled well so Iā€™ll know when I use it.

Okay, Iā€™ll confess. I did lick my fingers, spatulas, spoons, knives, whatever had icky gross smelly cannabutter on it. Waste not want not ā€¦ heh.

9 Likes

a great truth

8 Likes

another one

before enlightenment chop wood carry water

after enlightenment chop wood carry water

8 Likes

Well hereā€™s a new one on me and Iā€™m just guessing here but Iā€™m thinking this is what happens when your temps and humidity are consistently too high. Kinda neat really but not in a good way. LoL my friggen monstera doesnā€™t even have air roots this spectacular.

16 Likes

what the whaa? Your plants are just growing air roots?

10 Likes

how many nodes up does that happen? Iā€™ve never heard of this before!

9 Likes

I would probably grow a mean orchid I bet huh.

9 Likes

Mean neither O ā€¦ First for me Iā€™m pretty sure. I think I may have seen it once before a while ago but scratched it off thinking it was something no bueno. That is the weirder part is itā€™s about half way up the plant. Nothing around newer growth or the bottom.

10 Likes

Dunno bro looks like monkey pox to me.

11 Likes

Whathewhathewhaaaaa indeed! Thatā€™s cool dude, never saw one before. @LoCoRocK

9 Likes

Yaā€¦ Ummm it has taken me years to learn the proper technique. LoL now that Iā€™m coming into 3 weeks flower I better turn on the dehumidifier I guess. It just adds heat to the room though so itā€™s a toss up really.
Iā€™m seriously contemplating throwing the two tall ones outside as theyā€™re getting heat stress big timeā€¦ clawing something fierce. Itā€™s a question of if Iā€™m willing to lose them or notā€¦lol

12 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken @tenga had a tomato plant doing thisā€¦ :thinking:

11 Likes

Yeah kap, they live in the same neighborhoodā€¦ kinda.:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

slymer grows orchids. i saw the pics and they were just beautiful.

10 Likes

My captain is correct! Last year, the humidity was so high, the ā€œadventitious rootsā€ on the sides of the tomato plant stems thought the air was water. Roots grew out all over. It was so weird!! Kap u have a good memory!!!
:+1:t3:

14 Likes

Yupā€¦ They must be very adventurous roots no doubt. Spelunkering about just trying to find a nut e

10 Likes

My marijuanas are still putting up a battle, they want to live I tell you. Such a lovely site seeing big ol green bushes of mind altering packed goodnesses. I love you Maryā€¦ I love you Mary and Jane. Boomp due do do dooā€¦

And I have 4 outside nowā€¦ Kinda dark canā€™t see them too swell!

14 Likes

I am ready for tomorrow morning. Dear baby Jesus grant me the serenity to kill the parent drivers I can and the wisdom not to get caught. School starts and so do the days of Mr Dadsā€™ driving duties. EVERY MORNING, every week - oh man oh man. It is so hard to keep my cool waiting in the car line with these half brained dimwit morons. SOOOO - I have set my :alarm_clock: 3 minutes early for ā€œpeace of mind / piece pipeā€

18 Likes

Yo hoe loco ???

10 Likes

And a bottle of rum!! :beer:

9 Likes