Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Story of a day I had last week. Decarbed all the rest of my trim/larf or whatever one calls it. Can’t wait to move onto flower next time!

Going through that today (and Tues, Wed) … I keep thinking I should lick my fingers as to not waste, but ICK … oooh, oooh, that smell … can’t you smell that smell … LOL …

WOWZA - that’s gonna be some strong budder. As a newbie at edibles, I stuck with the tried and true ration of 1 lb butter to 7-10 grams decarbed stuff (although I did cheat, due to it being trim/larf and went for 25g per lb, I think … I kept changing it up as I went along, but I labeled well so I’ll know when I use it.

Okay, I’ll confess. I did lick my fingers, spatulas, spoons, knives, whatever had icky gross smelly cannabutter on it. Waste not want not … heh.

9 Likes

a great truth

8 Likes

another one

before enlightenment chop wood carry water

after enlightenment chop wood carry water

8 Likes

Well here’s a new one on me and I’m just guessing here but I’m thinking this is what happens when your temps and humidity are consistently too high. Kinda neat really but not in a good way. LoL my friggen monstera doesn’t even have air roots this spectacular.

15 Likes

what the whaa? Your plants are just growing air roots?

10 Likes

how many nodes up does that happen? I’ve never heard of this before!

9 Likes

I would probably grow a mean orchid I bet huh.

9 Likes

Mean neither O … First for me I’m pretty sure. I think I may have seen it once before a while ago but scratched it off thinking it was something no bueno. That is the weirder part is it’s about half way up the plant. Nothing around newer growth or the bottom.

10 Likes

Dunno bro looks like monkey pox to me.

10 Likes

Whathewhathewhaaaaa indeed! That’s cool dude, never saw one before. @LoCoRocK

9 Likes

Ya… Ummm it has taken me years to learn the proper technique. LoL now that I’m coming into 3 weeks flower I better turn on the dehumidifier I guess. It just adds heat to the room though so it’s a toss up really.
I’m seriously contemplating throwing the two tall ones outside as they’re getting heat stress big time… clawing something fierce. It’s a question of if I’m willing to lose them or not…lol

12 Likes

If I’m not mistaken @tenga had a tomato plant doing this… :thinking:

11 Likes

Yeah kap, they live in the same neighborhood… kinda.:+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

slymer grows orchids. i saw the pics and they were just beautiful.

10 Likes

My captain is correct! Last year, the humidity was so high, the “adventitious roots” on the sides of the tomato plant stems thought the air was water. Roots grew out all over. It was so weird!! Kap u have a good memory!!!
:+1:t3:

14 Likes

Yup… They must be very adventurous roots no doubt. Spelunkering about just trying to find a nut e

10 Likes

My marijuanas are still putting up a battle, they want to live I tell you. Such a lovely site seeing big ol green bushes of mind altering packed goodnesses. I love you Mary… I love you Mary and Jane. Boomp due do do doo…

And I have 4 outside now… Kinda dark can’t see them too swell!

10 Likes

I am ready for tomorrow morning. Dear baby Jesus grant me the serenity to kill the parent drivers I can and the wisdom not to get caught. School starts and so do the days of Mr Dads’ driving duties. EVERY MORNING, every week - oh man oh man. It is so hard to keep my cool waiting in the car line with these half brained dimwit morons. SOOOO - I have set my :alarm_clock: 3 minutes early for “peace of mind / piece pipe”

14 Likes

Yo hoe loco ???

3 Likes

And a bottle of rum!! :beer:

1 Like