Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

1st week of school is over. I fullfilled a dream of mine yesterday. I have a pet peeve at school drop off. Two ways to enter my sonā€™s school for car drop.off - cars can turn right on red into the school the entire time. Where as my lane can only turn left on a grren arrow. I canā€™t stand it when cars
making the right try to go when we have the arrow. So my anger boiled over and I blocked all the cars turning right yesterday and let everyone behind me go for about 10 cars. The cop even got a laugh about it beforehand telling me to move. LoL my son was thanked by 2 of the kids there parents said.

14 Likes

capes

thatā€™s f-ing classic.

7 Likes

Has anyone ever vapeā€™d moonrock before?? Imma let you know how it works outā€¦ LoL

13 Likes

Okayā€¦ @Slym3r @happilyretired maybe it was @MrMonkey420 ???
So Iā€™m putting in a new sprinkler pump and I believe my ?240 disconnect?? Is the problem. This broken ass double breaker old school (Iā€™m guessing) has no voltage out. Ya ya - Iā€™m replacing it. What am I replacing it withā€¦thatā€™s not a normal disconnect Iā€™m familiar with?

9 Likes

Must have lots of amps going through that liquidtight to that timerā€¦lol

7 Likes

I dunnoā€¦ Was just my holder testing volts. Speaking of amps thoā€¦ I need a hard start kit for my condenser something fierce. About scared the snot out of me kicking onā€¦ it is obviously progressingā€¦ :joy:

7 Likes

Hey C Dubā€¦you got an old 1 1/2 Hp irrigation pump laying around. I can tell the old lady Iā€™m buying a pump in NC ā€¦ :joy:

7 Likes

6 nights ago 105 temp during day my a/c unit went outā€¦i had to put a hard start on my compresserā€¦shewā€¦glad i had one

7 Likes

So whatā€™s up C?? Is that just an old school double amp breaker disconnect? A 30 amp fused is the same?

7 Likes

Cant tell amps square d or ite beaker ???looks like it only breaks one legā€¦the other stays hotā€¦i thinkā€¦oh 15 amps i see nowā€¦breaks neutralā€¦white line inā€¦thats weirdā€¦???..if thats neutral its 120 vā€¦15 amps. .ithinkā€¦breaker should be on loadā€¦black wireā€¦my code anywayā€¦lol

5 Likes

I bet its a split busā€¦the Red leg passes behind the Black with and insulatorā€¦so its The 2 outers REDā€¦and the 2 inners Black. 15A 220 Breaker? what it looks like.

7 Likes

So this is itā€™s replacement?

6 Likes

Why not just replace the breaker? or pull it and continuity test it. Code Compliance issue?

7 Likes

Because I hate electricity and really try to stay away from it. My least favorite duty in the maintenance field. THUS - I am asking what I am doing? It looks old as shit and should just be replaced?

8 Likes

Iā€™m also getting a new rain bird wifi sprinkler timer too so that thing next to it is going as well. BTW

8 Likes

It could just be a bad breakerā€¦Doesnā€™t get easier than that, a panel replacement means (it looks like a sidecar of that meter,) so you gotta pull the meter to have a dead circuit. unless its fed back through which around here is a no-no.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s a bad breakerā€¦

9 Likes

Can you get that kind of breaker anymore? Is what it all boils down to really. I should have said that maybe. LoL

8 Likes

If your looking to get hours, replace teh panel, if you want brainless and done replace breakerā€¦maybe an Old GE style, youā€™ll know when ya pull the breaker.

7 Likes

I was totally not thinking about cutting the juice while I replace the box. LoL I was just like ā€¦ Iā€™ll cut the main and boomā€¦ :joy: Not the case I guess unless like you said itā€™s fed backā€¦

7 Likes