Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Another purdy day on the water!

The iconic & haunted - Royal Park Bridge ā€¦ one woman drove off & died, a bridge tender fell off and died and a bicyclist went over hitting the foundation and died.

13 Likes

Im alive i sayā€¦alive and hurting like hell but aliveā€¦lol

10 Likes

Yaaaaā€¦ I told you jumping a bonfire on a scooter w/ mortar rockets wasnā€™t smart dude!

13 Likes

Itā€™s starting to set inā€¦ My friggen non plant depressive disorder is at full tilt.

12 Likes

9 daysā€¦ OMG 9 effin days I been on the coach eating bon bons and chocolate syrup.

15 Likes

Couldnā€™t do itā€¦ just canā€™t NOT have something growing. Im thinking I might of snapped out of it and went manic today. Snipe ā€¦ Yours are soaking. LoL dropped 3 widow makers & 3 vida punta gorditas or wtf they are called. My espanol ainā€™t what it used to beā€¦ back in my fruit picking days with Nacho. LMAO
All I can say isā€¦ living la vida loco! Whatā€™s that you say - itā€™s fall and like 11 hours of light a day only. Soumds like a great time to put some autos outside.

12 Likes

i got a white widow 2 months left at least. 2 goldleaf just starting and now i have to get my other shoulder joint replaced! my poor plants. dec 2 is my surgery. i am going for the bionic woman vibe.

11 Likes

Survey saysā€¦!

Thatā€™s some serious couch-lock!

ā€¦Iā€™m sure itā€™s something thoughā€¦ :rofl:

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m still stuck on my summer grow. We have two more days of sunny weather then all my plants are getting the chop but the Runtz and the Pop Art. And growing another Charlie Brown cannabis tree lol

12 Likes

ABC and other mutations, ive just been reading up about them past few days. My knowledge sucks arse. Got too baked and went with the flow trying evwrything lol

Check this mute out

10 Likes

Couple ppl.in here did the duck footā€¦ Slym maybe along with that freakshow are some neat-o journals to check up onā€¦ I think gene mutations in general are just super swell like, very fascinating stuff.
O you have to do it bro, wouldnā€™t be right with no pot tree for x mas @ the ā€œOlyā€ house for the holidays.

12 Likes

I have a cut off my original Fs coming this week!

8 Likes

Now thats an idea???potmas tree ā€¦uh.??

8 Likes

Arrow is looking for you @OlyBoy

7 Likes

Whoooooweee ā€¦ 66Ā° out, our 1st cold front. Iā€™m in jeans and long sleeve. I hate you cold weather, laugh it up. Itā€™s scientifically proven I got thin blood. LMAO

12 Likes

So madā€¦ lol

8 Likes

So sadā€¦ I know you edited it. Thatā€™s okay - Iā€™m the first to admit it. Iā€™m a gigantic pussy cat when it comes to cold dude. Lol

10 Likes

Another bitter day in paradise. I contemplated wool socks and the boots today. LoL

9 Likes

You know what juts dawned on meā€¦I put seeds under the sink soakingā€¦ brb LoL - 4 days agoā€¦I need to check them today huh? Lol I been so busy e sidework ā€¦ working after work until 9 last 3 nights painting this unit. Almost doneā€¦gotta sand some mud from the wallpaper removal and 1 bathroom leftā€¦ come to pap! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

What are you talking about? I donā€™t see any editsā€¦ lol

Those seeds are mini plants now

10 Likes

I know right, theyā€™ll be inch long taps, shells off already rearing to go. Like 1 day old with 2 inches already what a start.

11 Likes