Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

So I have lied, I still technically have 1 plant growing. The ABC or whatever it is called I have been growing more like a novelty, not paying it any attention. Iā€™ve never grown one before and the thing has absolutely no lateral branching just a tall bean pole. Well looks like itā€™s actually flowering??? I donā€™t know what I was expecting.

And this is the cream of the crop buds from the six indoor girls. I also have another 2 half gallon jars that are just larf and small shit ā€¦

AND - one might notice, most likely our most observant member Fart, that none of these jars have labels. LoL ā€” YAaaa. Iā€™m not a very good grower. Most of yā€™all know Iā€™m slacker of the site and really really suck at it. I just donā€™t care - it all gets smoked = by the wife mostly and she could care less. As long as her bowl stays packedā€¦ Happy wife Happy life. Ha ha :grin:

18 Likes

Bro, button down the hatches and gas up the outboard motor. Stay safe my man.

14 Likes

Iā€™m good itā€™s passing weel west.
Boy am I glad all my shits harvested outside.

18 Likes

Cuba got hammered.

14 Likes

my friend is sitting at the airport. everything is boarded up and they need seats for 8 people. i am cruising on my couch. her dogs are asleep and i am on the better vacation

15 Likes

Ya Cubans make those shacks pretty stout theyā€™re use to it. Plus it was still a 2 ā€¦ for the most part. Itā€™s eating a power wafer now over them hot Gulf waters. Itā€™ll pop to a 4 by tonight but looks like Tampa may have dodged a bullet by about 1/2 an inch on the mapā€¦LoL I just picked up the yard, stowed the trash cans, put the gnomes and such awayā€¦ just a tad more precaution since itā€™s wobbling east now. Weā€™ll be just fine mon, with thee full jars and the lighting sticks YuhĀ”

15 Likes

Yo rock, hope all is well.

11 Likes

There are none invasive Bamboo varieties as well, that donā€™t spread rhizomes. Ideal if you donā€™t wanā€™t bamboo to pop up everywhere in your garden.

9 Likes

What a post Loco, youā€™re testin me here.

11 Likes

Itā€™s a great movie Monk on Netflixā€¦ or maybe Amazon. I think youā€™d like it dude very eye opening. There is actually another movie I saw too about it just a preview. Okay it is Amazon - 13 lives is the oneā€¦

10 Likes

It is absolutely gorgeous outside, I guess the storm brought drier air in. The humidity is not even noticable something new to these parts. LoL usually @ 90Ā° you walk outside and boom your drenched with the slightest workload. It is just as pleasant as can be.

15 Likes

my girlfriend and her family got on a flight out last night. they had no a/c for days, she said their rooms were soaked?, and nowhere to eat. i asked her if the rooms got comped and she said no!
manā€¦iif that was me i would be getting ready for a bitch fest!

14 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re okay, Rock.

12 Likes

Try the ā€œask nicely onceā€ (so you tried to resolve), collect a paper-trail, then call the CC company, they fight much harder and can take the mooooola back.

14 Likes

The hotel got blasted juts as bad. They had protection over their head is the argument.
ā€œWe all suffered greatly with this storm and it has been a financial burden on all parties.ā€ That be my reply ā€¦ I donā€™t know about that one Pat kinda a pickle. In the end they have their health and thatā€™s that. Couple hundreds dollars in the end is worth it weather they see it that way ā€¦ :thinking: Hmmm
So they flew out you said? They lost their home? They lived in Ft. Meyers/ Naples area?

12 Likes

Good points, I understand both sides of that argument. Personally Iā€™d be happy to be alive, healthy and gone myself.

12 Likes

I didnā€™t get that from what she said at all. Sounded like they were on vacationā€¦:man_shrugging:ā€¦
If thatā€™s the case the hotel is out far more money than they are by a long shot. And Iā€™m pretty sure that thereā€™s nothing in writing anywhere that states if we have a hurricane youā€™re gonna get your money back. Hotel canā€™t be liable for an act of nature. Thereā€™s no argument to be hadā€¦:v:t3:

13 Likes

Yup. I canā€™t stress this enough. For almost ANYTHING. For best results send a WRITTEN protest to your CC company after you call in your protest to the charges. Be reasonable and always include the names/dates/times of who you spoke with when you first tried resolving the charges. Use facts (not emotion) and keep it simple. It works when done correctly.

13 Likes

Eff that . Cause a seen, throw papers and tell em where to stick em until the cops come then say they are racist and BOOM ā€¦ $ CASH back! Trick is not to mention race until the cops come and catch them off guard. Then you got different stories and you got them! Your welcome :grin:

14 Likes

Okay SpaceX launch time Crew-5 ā€¦ Up up and away!!!

14 Likes