Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

15 Likes

Looks like Russia did it! Shroom cloud from here.

12 Likes

WTF!!! that hurts my eyes! send that lunchbag to the corner tell him stay bad dog!

10 Likes

You can get a pretty good idea of how much RF energy theyā€™re emittingā€¦

Take a regular florescent buld up there with you and slowly walk toward the cell tower installationā€¦when the bulb glows youā€™ll know if itā€™s significantā€¦no glow, youā€™re probably gonna live a little longerā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Or put an egg in the microwave for a minute on high, and watch the time until something happens.

11 Likes

Youā€™re good, bro!

13 Likes

I joked that I was gonna wrap up in aluminum foilā€¦

11 Likes

Got almost all trimming done last nightā€¦ one girl left but boy is she taking her time. 2 of the jars were reading 80. Iā€™ll do a little moving of buds if that continues, trade peter for Paulette. Did my sonā€™s meet the teachers gig last night. One of them has Yankees shit all over his classā€¦ I couldnā€™t help but GasPā€¦ they have a 4 game series playing the Sox currently. I might have lost a bet for my son on the game last night. As I told him he gets a pass on homework if Sox win. They friggen lost in the tenth man. God his teachers are so young and I was maybe one of 3 dads in all his classes that showed up. Tyler like casually says - ya like none of my friends have dads dad!

12 Likes

It has been painted thoughā€¦ lol

11 Likes

So this was at MILF Central High.
Fashion GIF

12 Likes

His science teacher won top prize. He was really cute. :pleading_face: LoL
She was a Gatorā€¦ many as you guess where Florida natives. Thatā€™s not very common down here man. LoL everyoneā€™s from NY, northerners sick of cold weather transplanted down here mostly.

12 Likes

There is a storm in that direction coming this way! It keeps heading more westward tho which is fine by me. Twice before I have had plants in final days of flower when weā€™ve been hit, talk about a pia. I am in good shape this time though. Great reason to break out the generator change the oil and go gas up. Iā€™m pretty certain I wonā€™t be boarding up anything with this storm continuing to veer off to the west. But the wife is shopping anywho for bits n pieces. Not like it wonā€™t get devoured anyways. The warden always jokes how the kid and I eat all the supplies before it even hits. LoL what do you expect when all you do is sit around, smoke, watch Weather Channel and wait. Oh and fly kites - itā€™s a lot of fun in 60 mph & ^ winds. Oh snap - so I had to use up 4 more vacation days before November. (Our season is Nov-March, no vacations) I coincidentally took this tues off. LoL
BTW the condo is in super busy mode with closing shutters and prepping when storms hit. Tenants pay $50 for us (maintenance) to close them for them. It is a friggin bargain and we are trying to get it changed actually. These are 40 yr old shutters on some of them. Beyond pia - I move on after 5 minutes spent on oneā€¦ lol BUT not with Monday & Tuesday offā€¦ ha ha

14 Likes

my best friend is in daytona right now on vacation. i am doggie sitting for her right now. doggie sitting, bathe and trim, my new side hustle since i use to groom i have the creds. hell i have 7 dogs i wont notice another one or three. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

Sheā€™ll be out before the storm. Thursday it will be to Daytona!!

9 Likes

So what do you use when you nip a wic cutting nails? I have only ā€œthoughtā€ I did it once but she didnā€™t flinch. Iā€™m so worried Iā€™ll nick it one day. My vet has cut em way low before I thought too but Iā€™m just a woossy I guess.

9 Likes

Winner winnerā€¦out of trimjail for the year!! Itā€™s all jarred and Happy is my nameā€¦well not really but ā€¦ rather - Iā€™m a happy man! Trim bin for the winā€¦ Iā€™ve been collected kief forever. I gotta do something with it. This is the last plant

16 Likes

Do you rub your trim on your screen to collect everything of the leaves? I rub my leaf on mine for a good 10 minutes. But then I collect it and press it with a 36macon bag. I love it. I get alot of return from those leafs. Legit!

13 Likes

Only with the daggybits left over. Once Iā€™m done trimming and bag up the lil wee nugs for budder then Iā€™ll do a little rubby dub dub with that stuff and toss it. Maybe an ounce of sweet leaf n trim. I would usually save that for budder too but I got like 3 pounds of shit for budder so Iā€™m weeding out the weak now on. LoL

13 Likes

if your dogs nails are white you can turn the nail and see where the blood vein ends. i nip them on occasion and all it does is make the blood vein contract up higher. if you are cutting black nails i take a little off and then look for the little circle at the end of the nail. the higher up you cut the bigger the circle gets. if you go too far and they bleed i use styptic but in a pinch you can even use flour. pressure and peroxide do the trick.

12 Likes

Thereā€™s a storm coming and itā€™s coming for youā€¦ West palm dodges another doozy of a storm. I wonā€™t lie Iā€™m a little worried about Tampa man. The city is nothing but water, island homes & canals. Mark my words - they are in for some ridiculous damage from flooding. She will be a 4 or 5 before hitting. Here is Ianā€™s baby picture and sheā€™s a big baby.

16 Likes