Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Well damn You’re gonna need yourself a Wilson.

15 Likes

Whatever it is… I want to puff on some…:joy::rofl::rofl::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

We’re goin to need a bigger rolling paper…
Tell me it wasn’t gut wrenching when Wilson floated away. They must of saved a lot of $ not having to pay the supporting actor… he played a great roll . Ba da bumm

15 Likes

Sweet… not

Charlie Brown Potmas tree! - :wastebasket: can!

Think I’ll keep the cola

Shit drying

I will add that the new light has been a delight. This is a different type of density I’m not familiar with. Well I am but just not with my own previous grows. I was use to being able to pull a sweet leaf up and getting to the base of the leaf somewhat when trimming. That is not happening with any of these girls from inside. It is very much - awesome :+1:. Much tighter nuggets of dank this here is!

16 Likes

17 Likes

So … … Well it’s like this - those buds could be either Killa purp, hindsight or pink lemonade. LoL I know the 2 autos I got labeled right vida bianca and a Charlotte Yester dream + 2 outsiders I jarred and labelled. It all gets smoked man.
It’s been pouring for a week str8, and Ive been trimming in the shed, running back and forth, juggling paper bags, wife bitxhing it smells. So yah… 3 paper bags got shit shoved in when I made a break for the house and stoned me 15 minutes later said… Oh man, what was the lemonade ? Just compare pics. :joy: Sure! I’ll get on that.

12 Likes

Great looking bud, bud!

6 Likes

What??? You ended up going to the game??? Yeah, that tequila … add the AT scooter and the ‘Cornhole’ game, and voila! Total CATASTROPHE!! Stick with the cannabis, man … LOL (sorry!!) …

8 Likes

And for the Kiddies!

12 Likes

Holy snikeys… @hellraiser where are you hombre! Shit it’s been 6 months at least. Shit I can tell! Brb

8 Likes

7 months - last post. Maybe I’ll check clave. He’d prolly get that for the kid… LoL I mean in him ofcourse.
So the kid says our house smells awful. LoL I have 5 bags drying in the laundry room. I’m :thinking: Sunday they can be final trim & jarred. Maybe a jump on 2 of them earlier. Trimjail shouldn’t be too bad as I did a lot of touch up before bagging. They hung for 2 days prior so it’s coming along.

14 Likes

Welcome to Florida…
To the east

To the west

12 Likes

So who has a Terra vape in here. I’m guessing mine is MAYBE 2 years old. The battery is definitely shitting dee bed! I’m getting about 2 maybe 3 sessions per charge. Then it shows it at half battery but next power up cycle it goes ____ ! Hmmm
Let’s check petes vape and find out if you get batteries for this thing.

12 Likes

“oh I know how to paint” he says. LoL

12 Likes

So Tera batteries are 18650 @ 2500mAh
My laser site has the same batteries @ 4000mAh

Are they interchangeable? @Dog_Fart1 happy?? Anyone

11 Likes

Yep, no prob thats Milliamp hours…it’ll be a longer lasting battery. When I rebuild my drill batt packs I always crank the Ah ratings…they last a shit ton longer.
All you need to watch is the formfactor…weird sizes sometimes and Voltage.

13 Likes

I put them both on the volt meter. even though they read 3.7 volts they measure @ 4 volts. So I gave it a whirl and presto…

13 Likes

And I have a different charger too for the 4000’s. I’m not gonna just plug the Tera in to charge the bigger ones. But I have 4 of the bigger batteries for the laser. Cool man

12 Likes

Prob due to the composition…that 4000 is li-Ion, the other is prob just a NiMh or Nicad, the Li Ion can charge faster.

11 Likes

So we have 3 cellphone towers on our roof, spread out. They have signs posted that say stand back high frequency’s. I’ve never taken them very seriously as I smoke up there… anywho…we had a vent fan motor go out. (We have like 25 motors throughout roof) this particular one is right beside one…5’ maybe. Bob starts making a big deal he isn’t working beside it so I go and take it out. Well Bob gets ahold of the company and the tech immediately says …ya man how long you need it off for… Like no small talk. No asking how close is it. We both have worked around them before mind you. I thought he was getting out of work. Anywho we say ya know we are around them a lot. Guy says … you ever taste metal in your mouth, that’s not a good idea man… LMFAO… I know CW joked don’t brush up against them. I don’t feel so good all of a sudden. LoL
I guess that explains it all huh guys!

12 Likes