Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Well damn Youā€™re gonna need yourself a Wilson.

15 Likes

Whatever it isā€¦ I want to puff on someā€¦:joy::rofl::rofl::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Weā€™re goin to need a bigger rolling paperā€¦
Tell me it wasnā€™t gut wrenching when Wilson floated away. They must of saved a lot of $ not having to pay the supporting actorā€¦ he played a great roll . Ba da bumm

15 Likes

Sweetā€¦ not

Charlie Brown Potmas tree! - :wastebasket: can!

Think Iā€™ll keep the cola

Shit drying

I will add that the new light has been a delight. This is a different type of density Iā€™m not familiar with. Well I am but just not with my own previous grows. I was use to being able to pull a sweet leaf up and getting to the base of the leaf somewhat when trimming. That is not happening with any of these girls from inside. It is very much - awesome :+1:. Much tighter nuggets of dank this here is!

16 Likes

18 Likes

So ā€¦ ā€¦ Well itā€™s like this - those buds could be either Killa purp, hindsight or pink lemonade. LoL I know the 2 autos I got labeled right vida bianca and a Charlotte Yester dream + 2 outsiders I jarred and labelled. It all gets smoked man.
Itā€™s been pouring for a week str8, and Ive been trimming in the shed, running back and forth, juggling paper bags, wife bitxhing it smells. So yahā€¦ 3 paper bags got shit shoved in when I made a break for the house and stoned me 15 minutes later saidā€¦ Oh man, what was the lemonade ? Just compare pics. :joy: Sure! Iā€™ll get on that.

13 Likes

Great looking bud, bud!

7 Likes

What??? You ended up going to the game??? Yeah, that tequila ā€¦ add the AT scooter and the ā€˜Cornholeā€™ game, and voila! Total CATASTROPHE!! Stick with the cannabis, man ā€¦ LOL (sorry!!) ā€¦

9 Likes

And for the Kiddies!

14 Likes

Holy snikeysā€¦ @hellraiser where are you hombre! Shit itā€™s been 6 months at least. Shit I can tell! Brb

9 Likes

7 months - last post. Maybe Iā€™ll check clave. Heā€™d prolly get that for the kidā€¦ LoL I mean in him ofcourse.
So the kid says our house smells awful. LoL I have 5 bags drying in the laundry room. Iā€™m :thinking: Sunday they can be final trim & jarred. Maybe a jump on 2 of them earlier. Trimjail shouldnā€™t be too bad as I did a lot of touch up before bagging. They hung for 2 days prior so itā€™s coming along.

15 Likes

Welcome to Floridaā€¦
To the east

To the west

12 Likes

So who has a Terra vape in here. Iā€™m guessing mine is MAYBE 2 years old. The battery is definitely shitting dee bed! Iā€™m getting about 2 maybe 3 sessions per charge. Then it shows it at half battery but next power up cycle it goes ____ ! Hmmm
Letā€™s check petes vape and find out if you get batteries for this thing.

12 Likes

ā€œoh I know how to paintā€ he says. LoL

13 Likes

So Tera batteries are 18650 @ 2500mAh
My laser site has the same batteries @ 4000mAh

Are they interchangeable? @Dog_Fart1 happy?? Anyone

11 Likes

Yep, no prob thats Milliamp hoursā€¦itā€™ll be a longer lasting battery. When I rebuild my drill batt packs I always crank the Ah ratingsā€¦they last a shit ton longer.
All you need to watch is the formfactorā€¦weird sizes sometimes and Voltage.

13 Likes

I put them both on the volt meter. even though they read 3.7 volts they measure @ 4 volts. So I gave it a whirl and prestoā€¦

13 Likes

And I have a different charger too for the 4000ā€™s. Iā€™m not gonna just plug the Tera in to charge the bigger ones. But I have 4 of the bigger batteries for the laser. Cool man

12 Likes

Prob due to the compositionā€¦that 4000 is li-Ion, the other is prob just a NiMh or Nicad, the Li Ion can charge faster.

11 Likes

So we have 3 cellphone towers on our roof, spread out. They have signs posted that say stand back high frequencyā€™s. Iā€™ve never taken them very seriously as I smoke up thereā€¦ anywhoā€¦we had a vent fan motor go out. (We have like 25 motors throughout roof) this particular one is right beside oneā€¦5ā€™ maybe. Bob starts making a big deal he isnā€™t working beside it so I go and take it out. Well Bob gets ahold of the company and the tech immediately says ā€¦ya man how long you need it off forā€¦ Like no small talk. No asking how close is it. We both have worked around them before mind you. I thought he was getting out of work. Anywho we say ya know we are around them a lot. Guy says ā€¦ you ever taste metal in your mouth, thatā€™s not a good idea manā€¦ LMFAOā€¦ I know CW joked donā€™t brush up against them. I donā€™t feel so good all of a sudden. LoL
I guess that explains it all huh guys!

13 Likes