Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

ā€œThe hanging chadsā€ thank you Al Gore! LoL okayā€¦ okā€¦ gulp! You got us on that one! I remember thatā€¦ we were the laughing stock. If George was in office now you know weā€™d be in Ukraine. Thank goodness! Who doesnā€™t like a Texan boy.
So anywhozers itā€™s been raining since yesterday afternoon here. I havenā€™t even got to see them 3 runts I got growing in daylight yet since I got back. LoL TBH I checked em the night I got back and havenā€™t seen them since. Iā€™m using the ol leave em alone and watch them prosper adage.

8 Likes

There feral plants just let do there thing right. Thays funny ā€¦ domesticated or feral flower for you today?You might have to bring em a drink. Hey do you get the sun showers over there everyday at about noon?

7 Likes

I usually bombard Kap with my computer questions but if we have any tech geeks in here feel free to educate me. Iā€™m upgrading my kids cpu this Christmas and need some explainingā€¦ any reason besides $75 I would go with a Ryzen 7 5800X3D over the 12 core 9 3900X ??? I really wish I knew more about computers and really enjoy changing out hardware and would love some knowledge. I honestly donā€™t know why I havenā€™t picked up a book and got more serious about it. Well I do actually - the compatibility issues, software ignorance mixed with beyond repair screwing something up unintentionally is what. LoL fyi
I did install a new 3050 gpu and ram last year and itā€™s a Ryzen 5 ?1600? currently. The kid has like 3 external HDā€™s cause I donā€™t trust me to put in internals. LoL plus the entire sdd hdd whatever ā€¦one is better for gaming debate. - again I donā€™t know!!!
Feel free to message me so we can chat if youā€™d rather. But I could careless about clogging up MY page.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t your kid old enough to do this for himself? Iā€™m sure I can tear into the computer and change the stuff out especially with the help of YouTube. if he can play them games I bet you he can fix that thing up. Just because Iā€™m sure I can fix it up and Iā€™m pretty sure I couldnā€™t play those games like he does. And being roughly 15 years old this might give him an edge up for his future. you should at least have him right there with you doing it if heā€™s not already. As far as your questions about all them numbers and shit no clue. Iā€™d shout out to Kap alsoā€¦:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Ya I been home with respiratory infection, off work 3 days so I been soaking up puter shit. LoL site called part picker com helps ya see compatible hardware and what not on top of the you tubes and boob tubes I feel much better about it all. I was too busy worrying about updating BIOSā€™ or having it recognize a new hard drive and thought I couldnā€™t ever figure it out.
But anywho :smiley:. Look at this. I got 2 lil ol plants growing. Hardly be an ounce or 2 but I feel better having something in dirt while I discuss weed in a forum ya dig. So I topped one of the autos cause your not supposed too. They was off to a horrible start anywhozers with the redneck closet @ 100Ā°s for 2 weeks hardly made 3"s.

11 Likes

So I really have 5 plants technically but 2 have got no attention at all from me and look at this.
An automatic tranny planny. What do we call that? Thatā€™s not in the lgmbq+ list?

13 Likes

Her Pronoun is Seeds!

Her Past Participle is Goner!

Wouldnā€™t want to offend the sandcastles.

9 Likes

But it is on ILGM+'s listā€¦

9 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truthā€¦ ā€¦ LoL its trashed now.
So hey I got a question??? I refinanced my truck back in August. so yesterday I get an email from my credit union saying I need to sign and mail back this transfer of lien paperwork. I talk with the girl making sure itā€™s for real today seeing since it was like 4months ago, all paperwork was done thru a secure credit union portal before and I donā€™t trust any emails. Okayā€¦ no problem. BUT out of curiosity I go to our tax collector website and it shows no liens on my vehicle SO - I paid $2.50 to print out my titleā€¦ LoL itā€™s in the mail??? I would say they messed up man. I wonā€™t do it but I could technically file bankruptcyā€¦ ruin my life but have a free truck? What say you?

11 Likes

I see what you did there.

funny-true

10 Likes

Donā€™t sign it.

if you continue making payments, can they legally take your truck?

I doubt it.

Is there a financial incentive for you to send in your signature at this point of the game?
Are there legal/financial penalties of you DONā€™T sign?

They wouldnā€™t ask you to sign anything if it was in YOUR favor. I donā€™t trust them.

just my :coin: :coin: two cents.

10 Likes

The new Lien holder will be back in your ear shortly for that title. They have the paper-trail, your not gonna get the truck for free: shame I know. The bankruptcy, ehh pretty sure up here they can still come repo vehicles, the debt doesnā€™t clear if there is a saleable asset involved. Now, if you had $30,000 in McDonalds, clothing receipts and cashouts for the dispo and red box rentalsā€¦ thats why these fockers track our every move. OK coffee and cannabutter time.

13 Likes

No ā€¦ It be silly but I can dream. Thatā€™s what I was wondering Oly - If they tried to repossess it from me for not paying the loan I could say but I have the title ā€¦ LoL
Iā€™m gonna run it by my lawyer / HOA president later actually. I have a new garbage disposal Iā€™m installing for him this weekend so Iā€™ll get a str8 answer. Anywhoā€¦ kid is home sick today, same shit Iā€™m still getting over.
Oh and I eneded up getting the Ryzen 9 5800X cpu, artic freezer 34E cooler and a new 4TB HDD. Hereā€™s my next question - do I need an installation kit for the hdd or it just plugs in. Guess itā€™s more YouTube today huhā€¦

10 Likes

It likely all comes down to the ReFi paperworkā€¦ Secured or Unsecuredā€¦Secured you signed something agreeing to transfer said secured ā€œCollateralā€ to them ā€œtitleā€ā€¦ or unsecuredā€¦the title is yoursā€¦your ass is theirs at a big %. Either way. and if that % goes in sidewaysā€¦gonna move up and octave or 2 in the church choir.

9 Likes

Ya itā€™s done anywhos, I signed it and mailed it back. Iā€™m not trying to be no gangsta. So it looks like we are gonna get our first REAL cold front this weekend. Gonna hit mid 50ā€™s Friday nightā€¦ brrrr . I got my thermals out and I am ready. I say that just so yā€™all norherners can chuckle. You realize how many Floridians would pass if it went below freezing. The price we pay in th sunshine state. Still got the 2 autos growing, well 4 autos but only 2 get attention. I gave them some revive or whatever it is yesterday and they perked up quite a bit. Some.animal took the top off my other one. Thanks for topping it kitty.

13 Likes

And I got my own bathroom problems too Hap. Look at this shit friggen nut crumbled when I touched it. And thatā€™s a soldered on extension too. Gulp. Hereā€™s my plan - cut the shit off before the 90 and furnco it . Voila ā€¦

I was installing a new faucet for a tenant ā€¦ she thankfully has 2 bathrooms.

14 Likes

Just plugs in mate. Hdd is that for the main drive? Youā€™d need a ssd or M.2 better for game framerates and loading time as a main drive. Cost more per Gigabyte for ssds for storage. You could then upload all the games to google drive and stream your game folders. Saves a bunch of time reinstalling windows and games. If the computer doesnt pick the drive up youā€™ll have to go into the Bios settings. I wont get into that now.

Make sure you have your memory the correct frequency, factory settings will be below what they advertise. This can be changed in the Bios

8 Likes

I wouldnt tap that lol

7 Likes

Yupā€¦wish I hadnā€™t but it went to a push top drain so I had to have drain w NO overflowā€¦ her fancy ass $300 faucets.
Ya @TechDCo heā€™s got 1T ssd as his main. I already got the new BIOS on flash, thatā€™s a must with his new MOBO, big upgrade on top of the Ryzen 9. Iā€™ve must of spent 4 hours reading, tubing & matching (parts picker com) compatability for the shit. Iā€™m done :white_check_mark: ā€¦ LoL but I think Iā€™m ready for the tackle. Oh and a new cooler too. See if that really fits. They upgrade the stock fans too I guess later huh. New 800w supply next. Then Iā€™ll tackle the hdd making sure to get an install kit - thatā€™s what I thought I mighta had to do with other shit. Not so muchā€¦ especially with his huge tower fortunately.

5 Likes

Sounds like youve got it all figured out, just another learning process. Happy times! Nothing beyter than seeing your kids happy.

I re built my own ROG rig, water cooled.

Not home atm to take pictures

7 Likes