Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Gollyā€¦ what is that like a 50" curved? My boy has 2 - 32" curved which I really like, the curved I mean. Im pretty sure they are both 60hz tho. But heā€™s happy like you said. Doesnā€™t much matter when itā€™s mostly discourse on the one really. But hes really been into DCS the last year and is seriously talking about doing JROTC in highschool next year. I have 2 buddies that are flight instructors and if he really does go that way Iā€™ll work on flight lessons for 16 b-day maybe ā€¦ well that be the rest of his birthdays and Christmasā€™s combined for the rest of his life as itā€™s basically the cost of a couple semesters of college. LoL heā€™s a super good kid so Iā€™ve been blessed. I know heā€™s spoiled but as long as he keeps up the grades and his manners - he deserves an atta boy.

8 Likes

Yeah man 49inch 160hz quantum dot samsung.
I couldnt do split screens for the split bothers my OCD in my head i get at times.

Your the best father in the world brother.
Manners and kindness, great teacher.

7 Likes

Holy mackerel ā€¦ check this out!! kid has no idea we smoke or that i grow. Somehow he hasnt picked up on it. Anywhozers + The other day we drive past dispensary and thereā€™s weed leaves all over the signage and he says ā€¦ ā€œDad why do ppl smoke marijuana, I mean if you want to be a zombie and knock on strangers doors at midnight asking for lasagna and cookies ā€¦ Thatā€™s on youā€.

LMFAOā€¦ I almost had to pullover. Thatā€™s what this innocent child thinks ā€¦ an open and honest childā€™s view.

14 Likes

Awww thats just adorable. Better than the governments view points.

11 Likes

Omg!!! Iā€™m cracking up here!!! Remember Art Linkletter? Oops, dating myself again ā€¦

Just for the record, the only time Iā€™ve ever knocked on a strangerā€™s door in a blur was due to drinking. Never weed. And, only once, looking for a missing cat, drunk as a skunk. A missing cat!!! Warranted.

14 Likes

thatā€™s so funny!

11 Likes

I canā€™t remember when my kids noticed I smoked pot. Of course, it wasnā€™t when they were as young as @LoCoRocK 's son. But once they did and they were old enough, I preached it. In the way that I told them that Iā€™d prefer they use weed over alcohol when they grew up. And I donā€™t remember perfectly, but I think my mom sorta preached weed over alcohol, too. Early on. Till she moved to the bible belt and renounced every sin she ever enjoyed. I loved my hippy mom with every part of my being, but lost respect when she stopped thinking for herself. With alcoholism running rampant in my family, Iā€™ll never understand why she went with the religious right and decided drinking was okay, but not weed. Sigh. Never.

10 Likes

omg i hear that!!! every time my holier than thou aunt starts preaching her religion i think back to when i was a teenager and hid in her kids bedroom because she had her boyfriend over when her husband was at work and he brought a friend. yuck! i was 18 i wasnt into old men yet.

9 Likes

i gotta ask. what made him pick lasagna and cookies? all the combinations he could have picked. maybe he knows more than you think. when was the last time you had lasagna? hummmm? thats how i found out my kid smoked pot on her 21st birthday. she came home and ate cold lasagna out of the fridge. that kid never ate leftovers in her life. she was so busted.

11 Likes

@LoCoRocK have any iguanas fell out of trees in your area?

6 Likes

My daughter is in Florida this week and I asked her the same thing. She said itā€™s a real thing but hasnā€™t seen it happen. I kinda remember @LoCoRocK talking about iguanas before ā€¦ tell us, Loco!! We need to know! LOL :lizard:

6 Likes

Oh absolutely itā€™s real. I had 2 froze in the yard this weekend, raining iguanas. LoL
So here ya go peepsā€¦ @1sttimegrower As everybody in the US is coming out from the covers after this artic blast ā€¦ Winston says - donā€™t you touch this friggen heater dial dude.

11 Likes

Yippee itā€™s cast iron timeā€¦

First time this year our boiler ran so the overflow stack for the water tower let loose when the the tower went to bipassā€¦ LMAO I vacā€™d up about 20 gals yesterday, set out blowers and dehumidifiersā€¦
Light bulb ā€“ why the f*** donā€™t I use our big commercial dehumidifiers in my shedā€¦ that might workā€¦

13 Likes

Time!!! Mehhhh 3 hours. This one was super accessible soni went ahead and did it.

13 Likes

Itā€™s hockey timeā€¦ I canā€™t wait until The winter classic January 2nd @ Fenwayā€¦ going to be decapitated penguins everywhere!
What say you - perhaps boo hoo?

9 Likes

Happy new years gang!!! Remember to always wear sneakers when lighting fireworks and donā€™t drink and drive! Have a safe time and donā€™t eat too much acid! Peace out - Loco clear!!!

8 Likes

Im not even Gonna smack a penguin up here cause ive grown up. Good luckmr rock and you will be disapointed. Pens show up for big games.

7 Likes

Oh boozerā€¦ You who!! Itā€™s about that time - puck dropping time! Gather up all your good luck chArms and start your seance - itā€™s penguin soup for our 1st course with a nice Arctic bird souffle to fill you up.
Boom Shakka lakka - Fenway park is filled to the brim ā€¦ Let the holiday winter classic begin!!

8 Likes

Mhmm. Well its Boston cream puffs for desert.

8 Likes

Well you got to see a great game rock. And Iā€™m glad your cream puffs won, it would be a long trip home. :+1:t2:

7 Likes