Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Wait what!!! They were home! LoL it would have been a very very long assflight to Cali last night for sure. They took off for California for the weekend … Starting thursday they have 3 - 10:30pm games in 4 days. That’s a hard transition man, 3 days to make up 3 hour time difference and play 3 games in 4 days west coast. Ughh!! Did you watch it Boo? That puck pitch to home plate from Bobby Orr was emotional for me man. LMAO pretty classy I thought. I tear up easy these days man I’m such a mush!! LoL Even that football game last night I choked up a bit when Hamlin was getting CPR. 24 yr old kid playing the game that he loves and bRings so much joy ya know. Can’t imagine he’ll ever play football again.

9 Likes

My wife said the same. My thoughts were that lucky bastard had it while all the right medical attention could save him. He would be dead if that happened almost anywhere else. Glass was half full man.

8 Likes

Reminds me, my CPR certs have expired…gotta get a CE class.
Breath, Breath, Breath,…Stayin Alive(chest-comp), Stayin Alive(chest-comp), Breath, Breath, Breath

9 Likes

I heard that for the first time just the other day… Pumping chest compressions like John Travolta…

8 Likes

Nice 2-1 win! DeBrusk is playing well with Cassidy gone.

6 Likes

LoL. As he goes on IRL list… they still looked good last night tho huh…

Party on…

6 Likes

Be righteous to each other!

6 Likes

or as Bill and Ted said

Be excellent to each other

5 Likes

You guys are good. :nerd_face: Carlin was indeed righteous in that movie, well he was awesome anywho. RIP old man give em hell! He is dead right? LoL If not he’s doomed now that i just said that. Shit will pop up ina week that it’s talked about out of nowheres. Carlin was one of them intellectual ones I love. Not like Dennis miller - I can’t stand him. If he didn’t laugh at his own jokes no one would now when the punchline was. Basically!!

6 Likes

4 weeks, he`ll be back.

7 Likes

5 rows behind visitors bench… Woot woot. Ive brought the kid to 2 other games but never been in the action down low where ya can feel the cold from the ice. This should be one for the kid to remember. I guarantee I’ll be on TV right behind the bench. Super excited for this one guys. Maybe offer the Panthers some gummy bears before the game. LoL :laughing:

7 Likes

I manage a liquor store here in Massachusetts. Every year the Budweiser salesman gives us a pair of tickets right on the glass for the B`s.

9 Likes

When’s that game. I’ll record it then at my leisure I can fast forward through it and see if I can find you in the crowd. :wink::joy::joy:

9 Likes

In 3 weeks on the 28th… B’s @ Panthers.
That is wicked Doyle… funny thing, since your on the topic - no one down here knows what a packy is . LoL I’m not a big drinker but I’d manage a store for some glass seats no doubt. :laughing: My uncle in JP works for FedEx… like a lifer, maybe 30 yrs now but he gets Garden & Fenway Tix all the time. I was back home like 10 yrs ago w my buddy from Plymouth we went to see the B’s and I actually caught a friggen game puck. I slapped The woman’s head in front of me going for it & her husband stood up… I was like ummm how did you not see the puck … but he high fives me instead. Happen pretty fast LoL

8 Likes

Well…after another branch off from rot I’m down to 4 branches … lmao

And then there was 4…

It was snowy too… bummer

11 Likes

I cannot wait much longer to get this damn roof fixed and turn the diablo back on…dang gum dang ol shed grow life sucks. I get so jealous when yall talk about rooms getting cold. Amazing how everyone battles there own demons… errr I mean conditions.

12 Likes

… i swear to god this is the last time…

8 Likes

I sware to god knew you’d chime in on the rot. LoL
So today is my hockey game Bruins are in town to whoop the Panthers, although Panthers did beat us last game. LoL one of our only 6 losses so far this year & The Panthers played last night at least we got a day of rest. So I’ll be 5th row to the right of the Bruins “visitors” bench right above glass level. Here is the shitty part. ABSOLUTELY SHITTY!! The friggin kid is sick, missed school Friday and I had to pick him up early on Thursday. Can’t believe it. So the wife and I will be attending. We are driving down in my buddies wifes’ brand friggin spanking new Escalade V that just got delivered yesterday. Thing is almost 3 effin tons and does 1/4 mile in 12.7. I never heard of one before but he came and got me last night so we went for a cruise. Has augmented reality projected on the front screen while in SuperCruise which even changes lanes hands free, 36 fucking speakers. But the craziest is “Launch control” off the line. While in “V Mode” you push the brake to the floor and jam the accelerator and as soon as you lift that brake … Woot woot. Truck is pretty crazy man, Spoiled brat gold digger buddy of mine. LoL She actually owns the business now that her dad started in the 80’s. They do mucho high end cabinets and kitchens, the shit in palm beach and Jupiter island… but yup. Kid is sick and it’s hockey time.

10 Likes

Well… It was an :+1: game… unfortunately a goal with 1.4 seconds left was not in our plan. LoL but it was the best seats I ever had, well for a sporting event. I had 2nd row for a Metallica concert way back that was absoluute insane. We had friggen sweat from Kirk hitting us, the wife liked that… LMAO me, not so much and the chick over from us beat me for a pic that was tossed . But I’m sure he was aiming for her cause she was boobs out most of the show. :joy:
Where are my NESN fans at??? Sophia Jurkstovics was beside me the entire game.

But yup this close is crazy … they are so god dang fast man it’s crazy. You get a whole new appreciation for how crazy their hand eye coordination is batting pucks out of mid air at 60 mph.
My Boy Pasta…

9 Likes

Ahhhh… 10 days ain’t that long. When I have absolutely nothing growing I can’t really be a poser. It’s about that time thought huh… The one auto from Gary was less prone to mildew then the vida Blanco… I’ll toss some of them out for the summer prolly. I think it was that money maker perhaps. I’ll find out later when I backtrack and read up. Alright I have to catch up on some reading.

8 Likes