Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Imma gonna toss this up just in case a couple of you stoned boneheads got a good buzz on and feels stoned enough to drop a couple cents in a fellow growers hard time bucket! Help an old disabled vet out with some rent moneyā€¦ not sure if old Slym says itā€™s aloud or not but canā€™t hurt and weā€™ll find out. LoL
But ya ol Heffer needs a helping hand and even $5 or $10 bucks helps with paying a water bill ya dig. Plus youā€™ll feel better about yourself when you claim maximum donations on your taxes and you know damn well those 3 pairs of jeans you gave to goodwill didnā€™t justify it.

7 Likes

Since I sold out the rest of my budder itā€™s de-carb time. Do any of you sell budder? Ive been selling to 3 cats that wonā€™t leave me alone about it. So I give them enough for about 4 cups of coffee for $50 maybe the size of a golfball ish maybe a 1/4 stick. I have no idea?? LoL

Got a little treat well breaking it up in the trim binā€¦ win win

13 Likes

Thatā€™s 3 Oā€™s btw and Iā€™ll make 2 pounds of Budder. Mostly buds & not all that much trim. That larfy popcorn I get sick of trimming towards the end. LoL

10 Likes

So I got a new phone ā€¦the camera is definitely better but somethingā€™s up w the battery. Brand new and Iā€™m not making it 14 hours on a charge. Thatā€™s unheard of. Started troubleshooting went whole day w gps, wifi, Bluetooth off and no improvement. The very first time I charged the battery it came at 51% the battery got hot as hell. Shit part is I traded in my old moto edge. But I know phones Iā€™m no idiot ( contrary to what you all think) and not even 2 days on a charge with something is not right. I love my Motorola phones man the moto gestures make it so easy to open the light and camera with a twist of the wrist. Okay Iā€™ve talked myself into returning it. Thanks guys.

Happy Fridayā€¦ not that most of you retired hicks care! Thatā€™s for the still working man group in here. Us young whippersnappers that ainā€™t put our due in yet. Right?? Yup!

13 Likes

Lastlyā€¦

All I can say is that NHL HISTORY has been made. The fastest team EVER to 100points ina season. 48 wins 8 losses 5 OT losses. For the non sporting folks thatā€™s 48-8-5!!! Incredibly indubitably fabulously superbly phenomenally awesome season. We have none the less had 2 players recently put on injured list which kinda sucks with playoffs coming. With them out we still smoked the Buffalos Sabres 7-1 last night and they have the Second best player in NHL, 6ā€™7 almost 7ā€™ on skates Thompson. LoL
I have spoken !!!

11 Likes

Hathaway, Orlov and Bertuzzi are all good pick ups! This is going to be a great run!

10 Likes

I would have really liked to have got Chychrun though, Ottawa got a great deal. Our team best be set in stone cuz we donā€™t have any draft picks for like 2 yearsā€¦ LoL
Gonna be weird seeing Kane in a Rangers top today. The other shocker was Jonathan Quick going. I thought heā€™d just ride it out and retire on his last contractual year but Kings had no time for that I guess. LoL he was a blue jacket for 1 day and off to Vegas. That says something about the old man. Iā€™m betting heā€™s done next year.
Letā€™s Go Bā€™sā€¦

9 Likes

Follow this one too. Itā€™s interesting to watch (and you learn a lot) someone growing in a different environment.

Hey, Loco. Meet @corduroypants .

10 Likes

You wonā€™t learn shit from meā€¦ Momma always said Iā€™d amount to nothingā€¦
Yet hear I amā€¦ hanging out w friggen potheads. :rofl:

12 Likes

So Iā€™m replacing some privacy netting at work. I know thereā€™s a use for this old stuff? Just need to know what it is? LoL Hap? Ideas? Anyoneā€¦ anyoneā€¦ Bueller?

14 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:ā€¦WELLā€¦U can throw it away nowā€¦ORā€¦ you can save it for the next 20 years, and then get tired of saving it, and throw it away, and then need it two weeks laterā€¦ entirely up to youā€¦:man_shrugging:

13 Likes

sooooo true

but damn it feels good to find a use for something after having saved it in the garage for 8 years. iā€™m like ā€˜hell yeahā€™.

13 Likes

Good ideaā€¦ Iā€™ll hold on to it! I might be able to use that when Tyler graduates in 4 years to make a banner that says - GET OUT!!!

12 Likes

Yā€™all sound like my old manā€¦used to be an apple farmer, and like all farmers he keeps EVERYTHING. Retired nowā€¦ Proud AF if he comes up with the right piece of WHATEVER that I was looking for during a project, even if itā€™s only once in 6 yrs :joy:. The 500m2 barn contains enough crap to rebuild Ukraine twice.

12 Likes

Maybe he should contact American pickers. next time theyā€™re in Europe, They could fill a container up there and be happy and leave him with a fist full of cash. :joy:

14 Likes

Sell anything? Are you maaaaad??? Not that man!!! Heā€™ll try and stop us from selling stuff from his grave when heā€™s not around anymore lol. WHAT IF you need something & you sold it???

12 Likes

i use it on my metal fence to keep my poodle from climbing. she can climb a 6 ft fence. she weighs 12 pounds and is 14 years old. she irritates the fuck out of me.

11 Likes

i carry the apocalypse purse. my friends say if there is ever a war they want to be in my bunker

13 Likes

Another cool launch yesterday right at sunset. I could see it all the way until fairing separation almost T + 7 minutes, pretty epic! In the one pic you can see the pause in vapor from 1st stage separating for rentry and landing as the second stage M-1 Merlin lights up and continues.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s Koolā€¦:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes