Not as cool as BUDDER in the coffeeā€¦ :yum: num numā€¦

3 Ozā€™s for 2 pounds ā€¦
Life is good againā€¦

13 Likes

I love budder in thy coffeeā€¦ Lol

10 Likes

or canna oil out of a shot glass :wink:

9 Likes

What the world needs now is ā€¦ Bud sweet budder! :notes::musical_note: Iā€™m going to be singing that s*** all day long.now OLyā€¦

10 Likes

Okay so Iā€™ve been having a slew of problems w my groundskeeper we hired about 4 months ago. African fellah w a gold tooth maybe 30 who just doesnā€™t like to work much. I find him every day somewhere watching tik tok or whateverā€¦ I donā€™t have to explain - bottom line heā€™s LAZY AF. Sure I may be hyperactive OCD clean freak but I wouldnā€™t ask what I canā€™t do. SOOO. WITH ALL THAT SAID. maybe itā€™s me I was thinking. So I have decided to think hard on this one ā€¦ Real hard! So today Iā€™ll be consuming 6 gummiesā€¦ we are offā€¦ 10:15 am

12 Likes

Years ago when I ran a 14 man crew at a fiberglass manufacturing shop, I didnā€™t care what color someoneā€™s tooth was if they were lazy, they were gone. Plain and simple, it takes X amount of time to do any given job. If you take two or three times longer to do it, youā€™re gone. :v:t3::+1:t3:

12 Likes

Yesā€¦ BUT todayā€™s times BRUH itā€™s HARD to find someone that will work. We had the ad out 3 months and he was one of 2 candidates that showed up for an interviewā€¦ we had 2 ppl fill out applications, submit resumes, talk on the phone and then not show up for the interview??? WTF y go thru troubles and not show up. Itā€™s crazy in the work force man.

10 Likes

Plusā€¦ Iā€™m off tomorrow and Saturday the boy and I are going bottom fishing. So today is a good day to mentally prepare.

11 Likes

Welllllā€¦

You wonā€™t find good candidates if the money doesnā€™t match the job. If you can flip burgers for $15 an hour, why would you go dig a ditch or do something much more physical for the same money.
Now I say this, not knowing the hourly wage theyā€™re starting at. The minimum wage California $15.50

11 Likes

I canā€™t be the only one who thought of this lol

10 Likes

FUK those gummyā€™s ā€¦ Holey spewww. Iā€™m home dude, nnever puked so much in shrooms B4. A W F U L.

9 Likes

But yes Caddyshack for sure.

9 Likes

Thats f weird thats what am watching atm

7 Likes

Yeah, a-hu ā€¦
1980ā€¦ absolutely hate the taste of shroomsā€¦:thinking:ā€¦ thought it would be a good idea to make a big old vanilla milkshake and put the ground up shrooms in itā€¦ at least it didnā€™t come out my noseā€¦:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:ā€¦:face_with_diagonal_mouth: Sooooo I learned my lesson when I was 19. :joy::joy:

Have you ever heard of sparkle brownies? You chop up your shrooms and spread them out in the bottom of the pan and then pour brownie over the topā€¦ never tried it, but Iā€™ve heard a few good stories. :+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

So look whoā€™s back in the saddle again. What do we have here ā€¦ Some white caviar imma try again Prey, some space ape berry from toon seeds and the Jazekeal I got from Bobette. Btw the WC cracked in about 16 hours and cotys where growing in the water cup bout 32 hrs later.

13 Likes

Man I gotta get my act together. Iā€™m such a. Slackerā€¦ may e itā€™s the marijuana?? :joy:

9 Likes

look at all the baybeeeees!

10 Likes

Ya I got some strawberries too goin. Although I been sick last 4 days and I had t looked at a thingā€¦ the babies were left out in the rain the last two days tooā€¦ :pensive: weā€™ve had torrential downpours for 3 days the fort Lauderdale airport was actually closed a good deal yesterday due to flooding. I did peek a s they still looked alive. LoL

10 Likes

Already bought my playoff hockey ticketsā€¦ Iā€™m going to games 3 & 4 down here - bruins / Panthersā€¦ For game 3 Hap Iā€™m in about the same exact seats. 3 rows further up so I can see the action against the boards better tho. You know whats crazy. As soon as the Panthers game was over last night and we knew for sure thatā€™s who the Bruins were playing in the playoffsā€¦ My boy and I got ticketsā€¦ like immediately. I paid less then the regular season tickets. LMAO Stanley cup playoffs and I spent $300 a seat. I paid almost 500 in Januaryā€¦ Iā€™ll take it!

LETS GO Bā€™sssss!!!
Incredible friggen year of hockeyā€¦ None of it means anything if we donā€™t hoist that Cup!

6 Likes

And just like thatā€¦ Never fails. Sick as a friggen dog and itā€™s the most important week, errrrrrr month of my life rather. My kid was sick last hockey game, I was sick last week and getting better. Now Iā€™m sick 2 fold, it fit worseā€¦ I got the doc to call me Prednisone & zpac so I hope I 100% by Friday.
Weā€™ve had torrential rains for a week now but I got a couple transplanted while I was feeling better the other day before I went downhillā€¦

Heres your Jazekeal Bobetteā€¦ gotta be a sativa huhā€¦

8 Likes