Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Mango trees are loaded … All 3 of my trees are rocking. usually they skip a year or 2 between fruiting. I’ll usually have one tree at least that doesn’t fruit after a year she did?
And the strawberries I planted super late or fruiting also. Cool stuff. Now bring on the humidity!

And then lastly my dragon fruit I got a cutting from juts took off like the aloe.

11 Likes

B`s!! 16 wins to the cup!

4 Likes

Make that 15… WhooOp wHoOOp!!!
Let’s GO B’s … You gotta think to yourself - Self - the Bruins didn’t have 15 losses ALL year. It isn’t going to start now!! LoL

This guy had no fear of humans at all, just let me pick him up, no muss.

I got on antibiotics yesterday man… I thought I was getting better last Friday but my ass got kicked sunDAY. I wasn’t taking any chances being sick Friday and Sunday for the games. LoL priorities and all! I got some serious tailgating coming up. Like them old days … GD right buddy!

10 Likes

Coyle grew up with my oldest son. The pride of East Weymouth!

7 Likes

Coyle has been dominant and man has Bertuzzi fit in huh, his passing is incredible. I’m leaving for the game in an hour. Whoop.whoop

Meanwhile @ the hall of Justice!!

Some Sniper dope!

Bobbettes Jazekeal

Couple Preys caviar

Plants

Gracie… What do you think of the Floriduh Panthers

10 Likes

Plants are coming along. Yes, Bertuzzi was a great pickup! Hathaway and Orlov have been solid too. I hope Krejci and Bergeron are back soon. They’re going to have to weather the first 10 minutes today, Panthers will be coming. Have a great time!

6 Likes

Looks like you’ll have the Avalanche waiting down the road.

5 Likes

Would be a great Stanley Cup Series @mrwonderful. Avalanche are tough.

6 Likes

Here Doyle… your boy

Damn Skippy… Panthers suck it!!
“We want the cup” … Find the cup

6 Likes

Hahahaha, put a fork in the Panthers!

5 Likes

To win the round at home makes it a little extra special :grin:. They definitely answered the cats coming out hard on the forecheck I thought right of the bat. That friggen McAvoy hit on Tchachuck I heard from the other side of the rink. Panthers are going to come out absolutely swinging Wednesday night. Literally a fight for their lives stay in it. Bergeron is coming back right into a warzone. LoL we had no Krecji on top of it. Did you see Ulmark get into it with Tchachuck… that was awesome. Jeremy is definitely much more aggressive when they get into the paint so that was cool to see. My seats were right beside the tunnel. I snuck over at the end to get those pics, most of the Panthers fans were leaving anywho with 5 minutes left atleast. But ya anyways I’d much rather play Toronto but if it is Tampa I think we are gonna go catch a game up there. I asked the wife - " do we get a game in Tampa or just hold my horses for a Stanley Cup final back home" … I love my wife so much…she goes - " this is literally the best season a team has ever had in NHL history, you guys should really plan to be a part of it."
Yup… Guys!! 25 years of marriage… She gets it!

8 Likes

She`s a keeper!!!

8 Likes

Looks like they’ll have to win it at home in Game 7. Way to sloppy in Game 6! Ullmark needs to be better, third defensive pair needs to be much better!

5 Likes

Yeah we can’t be having this much problems with the Panthers and expect to win the cup. What a time to be miscommunicating and playing like that Blackhawks game a wee back. We had that lull for a week after all star week. They are just so sloppy and the effing turnovers man.
Well you’d think that would be making me upset and be my biggest concern. BUT NOPE!
my building had a 4 alarm fire last night. 15 fire trucks showed up. It is BAD. MY friggen biggest asshole tenant I’ve mentioned many times before that thinks shes entitled. She burnt my fucking building guys. They used fire hoses … I had water from her 11th floor coming out the 1st floor stairwell door. LMAO I’m crying !!!

8 Likes

It’s so bad…smells like a campfire throughout 3 floors. I left at 3 am this morning and I’m back vacuuming more water now. It is pretty friggen. Unbelievable.

10 Likes

Well that ended pathetically! Go Celtics, haha.

5 Likes

Colossal implosion… I won’t lie I told my buddy from the beginning the Panthers is who I least wanted to play. Enuff about that.

So Prey the galactic weed gods just don’t want me to grow caviar buddy.

Both of them AGAIN - boys! Grrrr

There is good news however, my space berry from Toon and Bobbettes Jazekeal are girls. Yah

10 Likes

Burn baby burn!

8 Likes

well shit, the Avalanche got whooped… Just wait till last year!

No Bruins either. oh man…

6 Likes

It’s wide open now. Leafs/Oilers?

5 Likes