Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

His name is adios? Lol

3 Likes

No silly Willyā€¦heā€™s a goner! How are you T? I see Cody couldnā€™t stay away from the family that long. LoL itā€™s nice to feel appreciated. Plans for Thanksgiving, we are keeping it to immediate family. Just 6 of us w mom and stepdad.

1 Like

Mine as well do a lil update - my 3 BG are in that growth spurt stage, about an inch a day. Pics are about a week old too Iā€™ll get better ones later but Iā€™ve been a lil busy reroofing my addition. Roofing sucks!

12 Likes

I was likeā€¦ if you kill him to eat a tail!!! Lol

3 Likes
4 Likes

You ladies look good keep on keeping onā€¦
Yeah, roofing is not my favorite job to do either.:v:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Is this like a subscription service? For the weed box?

3 Likes

Its not a subscriptionā€¦you just pick your box from different price ranges. It is a great deal super cost effective. That box was $49 whuch just covers the bong, everything else is a freebie basically. Someone asked me if it was like BarkBox and I was rather stoned and said yeahlol but yeah not a subscription you just pick your box

5 Likes

Yes but thatā€™s eating the whole animal. Im cool with that.

1 Like

Back in the mid-90s I used to Long line commercial fish for swords. Sharkfinning was unfortunately the procedure with makos, duskys & white tips. I still feel guilty about it but it wasnā€™t my call ya know. Plus back then at $35 a pound no way Captain wasnā€™t going to do itā€¦
Edit - longfin makos were kept though. thatā€™s usually what youā€™re eating when you have scallops is mako

4 Likes

Hey @LoCoRocK, you crazy furry friend! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving day and plenty of fun for you and your loved ones! :partying_face:

9 Likes

You too Kap enjoy the gluttony and tryptophan induced food coma.

8 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

I just had to come over and wish you a Happy Birthday big boy!

I hope you have the best of days my friend!
And watch out for those rooftop security meetingsā€¦ :crazy_face:

9 Likes

me too! happy birthday loco!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy b- dayā€¦:clap::tada::beers:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes