Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

3 Sisters ā€¦:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Actually to be honest Chris is the only real mod I have noticed around in here so far. But Iā€™ve only been on a minimal amount of threads and havenā€™t really roamed much.
I want to get home and check on the girls so bad. Iā€™m anxious to see how the bomb reacted to her transplant. I donā€™t really experience much shock these days when transplanting but she was Droopy before anyway.

6 Likes

This site has been more old schools or commercial that Iā€™ve seen. Less like fakebook. The mods donā€™t get in the way of us learning thru eachother or giving pointers of merch being sold elsewhere. Its more comfortable. Very respectful and well mannered. The ones that I have seen getting snappy with the regulars get asked to be polite and try to see both sides.

7 Likes

Not much of an update, everything chugging alongā€¦

Also SpaceX crew-1 took off tonight. Iā€™m about 120 miles south.

25 Likes

I watched the entire launch online. Awesome! Thanks for sharing this shot.

5 Likes

Just watered the little guys, Iā€™ll probably put them in their forever homes this weekend. Then do all my final up pots the end of the month and then flip sometime before Christmas. See how close I stick to that guessā€¦

The 3 BG are taking offā€¦

19 Likes

beautiful!

5 Likes

@LoCoRocK. Twins are growing up a bit now.

10 Likes

ok rock now i have officially become a stalker (still ). i hope all is well with you. please dont be sick.

5 Likes

@LoCoRocK. What do u have like a separate house just for growing. Everytime i see pics u have like 90 plants. How the hell do u keep up with all that everything has to be watered different holy cow i like this sport alot but not that alot i dont think lol

2 Likes

I must be stoned stupid because these time stamps in here are confusing as hell. LoL how can Marks comment be before sneks but be more recent? LoL heā€™s obviously from the future. Its like some Marty McFly disappearing picture shit. You didnā€™t know I had 2 grow houses? LoL NAHHH way too much work that be.

5 Likes

Someone had been playing with the coding on this site. Changing stuff.

@chrisj why has there been a random old message at the bottoms of the threads

5 Likes

Now my shit says 24 days later - I was on yesterday? Its just conversation no real life repercussions I just need a place to keep some occasional notes and talk about my plants once in a while. The site was down Saturday or Monday night for a bit too I saw.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be fixed. I see your new batch coming.

1 Like

e12cd060226c708c841008e09c45f2ae

15 Likes

Its coming along, Iā€™m not flipping till around Christmas so Iā€™ll have plenty to keep me busy. Hey @pptrsha1 I saw Cody is taking a break from the siteā€¦ I havenā€™t shut my email notifications off from that site - I really need too. LoL

3 Likes

as long as you are happy and healthy all is good. looking forward to seeing your girls and telling you about the 30 seeds i just flamed out on

2 Likes

#Florida Life# Pesky lizards!

11 Likes

Awesome whatā€™s his/her name?

2 Likes

His name is Adios! lol they are invasive down here, supposedly the tail is good eating. My guess is ā€œtastes like chickenā€ lol thatā€™s the 3rd one this year Iā€™ve been able to catch. I just throw them in the intercoastal they are actually excellent swimmers. The thing is they shit all over the edge of the pool and I mean routinely shit on the curb of the pool. Its an all you can eat hibiscus buffet and lounge by the pool. LoL

9 Likes