Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

I have to totally agree with you @happilyretired, why hasnā€™t someone made a larger higher magnification jewels loop for those of us whoā€™s eyesight isnā€™t the best anymore. Iā€™ve looked everywhere. Maybe one day soon??

7 Likes

You could get something like this it only goes up to 6x but I already have great nearsightedness so the extra assist is all I really need (i can read trichs with my bare eyes decently well itā€™s farsightedness that I need glasses)

4 Likes

I want patent rightsā€¦ LoL I do have a stoner invention that I will one day actually get off the ground. Guy that i took it to for my first prototype asked if I was looking for a partner and wanted to do the cad designs free. If I ever do it and its a hit imma kick myself for waiting 15 yrsā€¦ LMAO

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to grab that forsure. Thank you @greensnek! I really appreciate that. I hadnā€™t thought about something like that at all. :grinning:

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking for more like a #60 power. All the jewelers loops I found are 30 and they have a little small Lens that is 60 and an even smaller one like 120 or something. I find for me the 60 power works best that way I have a very good idea of how much Amber I have because Iā€™m close enough to count. The reason I donā€™t think that anybodyā€™s done it is because the cost of a lens that is 60 power The same size as the 30 power that is on most loops would be for hire and you would probably be looking at a product in the $50 range rather than the $20 rangeā€¦ thatā€™s just a guess but there has to be some reason because from what I can see there should be a fairly large demand.:+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

i was using a huge magnifying glass on top of my loupe. my hands shake so i still couldnt see it. so i just smoke the buds thru the grow til i get what i want then harvest. :rofl:

5 Likes

i forgot to tell you that i found out why ALL of my pictures i took were blurry. it really helps if you turn off the oscillating fan when you take a pic :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@pptrsha1ā€¦
If youā€™re going that far to sample and smoke you might wanna see if you can invest in something like this. These are two separate products the black magnifier/camera and the stand. Theyā€™re both on Amazon the camera is around 25 bucks and the stand is about 20. The ones I have run on Wi-Fi so there is no cords. You just download the app on your phone and Bobā€™s your uncle ā€¦done, I love mine
You donā€™t have to worry about shaking with this. Itā€™s also very good for looking for bugs or getting close look at issues.

10 Likes

good deal! thanks

3 Likes

This is cool!

2 Likes

I decided to up pot my bomb, not by much but new soil - she has never looked fully happy. LoL well florida weather out of no whereā€¦

11 Likes

@tengaā€¦
Here you goā€¦:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Ty H-man!! Hi Loco, everyone

4 Likes

Hey @tenga :blush: :wave:

3 Likes

Hi tinga :partying_face::v:

4 Likes

Hi Kdawg and Hoppin Zeus! Im thinking about having a thread over here. Does anyone know if the GN mods beat u with a gavel or not?

5 Likes

Only one way to find out girlā€¦ let her rip, tater chipā€¦ if you havenā€™t noticed thereā€™s a lot of people waiting for you to let it RIPā€¦ somewhereā€¦ here works for meā€¦ just sayinā€¦:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

tenga i said a cuss word and nobody flagged me!

4 Likes

Iā€™m hereā€¦:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Hi Arrow! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes