Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Let's try this growing thing! 🤓

Lol…he knows …lol forest. Looks like you have a new knickname… it sure fits!!

2 Likes

i learned that from farming… once a seed embryo goes backwards… you can kiss it goodbye

2 Likes

Well then from this point forward I dub Thee “Sur Forest” :wink:

3 Likes

Ive met a couple embryos that went backwards… LoL

3 Likes

i’m honored to be knighted by you sir

2 Likes

No the knighting will come later when @tenga GOTU…” goddess of the universe“ shows up…:rofl::joy::wink:

4 Likes

Kings can’t knight someone… only queens? Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

ok but i have to check on my sick daughter who live down the road… be back up 2…ish??

2 Likes

I’m just a knave out in the blacksmith shop growing weed in the back room…:rofl::partying_face:

4 Likes

what about king arthur and the round table

2 Likes

my great great granddaddy was a blacksmith

2 Likes

ok i need to bow out politely do i have permission ?

2 Likes

Later man, be safe :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Bye Forrest :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Sharpening my sword. . .someone needs to be knighted???
:grin:

6 Likes

I just did some math out of curiosity and my killer purps were the last seeds popped when I started this thread. So the 2 KP are 10 weeks since breaking ground. Pretty neat I didn’t think it was that little a time. I flipped 3 weeks ago this Saturday. The 2 plants differ in every category just about and the 1 is the tallest in the room.

3 Likes

Kind of cool isn’t it. I’m afraid to look back and see how old mine are :joy:. I’ve been dicking with them too much so I’ve studied them quite a bit. I’m going to flip to flower pretty quick. Roll the dice let it ride and see what happens…

3 Likes

I swore they had 2 month veg… popped 10/23, seedling till 1st w/ leeway. That’s just shy 6 weeks veg… Wowzer…it will be interesting to see the product difference in the 2 having such extreme differences w bush to pole ratio… So to speak :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Girls got drank last night so it was just jockeying for positions tonight.

13 Likes

gm ppl of locorock thread…hope all have a good one.

3 Likes