Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

You know what though Defā€¦ Its zone out thoughtless workā€¦ kinda like painting. Ya know! Spark one up and just donā€™t think. Lol
Easy, chill workā€¦

7 Likes

I would need a fork lift to get me back on my feet after that.
My back hurts just looking at the pix.

2 Likes

Hey @happilyretired or @kapouic so what temp is good on this tera?? Iā€™m playing with 350Ā° - 400Ā° any say?

2 Likes

I got mine cranked all the way up I think itā€™s like 430 or something

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Kapā€¦I never get sick of saying how awesome you areā€¦
Donā€™t think I donā€™t appreciate your advice too Happyā€¦ lol crank it up speaks volumes in loco latinā€¦

5 Likes

The check is in the mail! :crazy_face:

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Other then that sentence Happy has been pretty quiet latelyā€¦ I think heā€™s been crushing bud in his new and improved toy most of the nightā€¦ how much goo have ya made Hapā€¦

3 Likes

He does build super nice toys!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

That press was impressive. Simplicity at its best.

3 Likes

So you really can save the cashed flower and throw it in making budder??

3 Likes

Iā€™m back had to eat dinner oh yeah and cook it oh yeah and clean up oh yeah chocolate Costco muffin oh yeah fresh Rozen :tada::partying_face:

Sup fellasā€¦:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Screw that they would have been buying me a 5000 psi power washer to do that shiz. Hands and knees. What are u a dog. Couldnt u hook that scraper to a stick and stand to do it lol. Or do u like being on ur knees @LoCoRocK lmao

1 Like

Yes with the pressed pucks from making dabs. They say there is 15 to 25% matter still left on the pucks or in them it dont taste as good as using fresh flower to do it but it works. Want some if it makes it to florida i have about 4 sticks worth. I used 6 sticks unsalted butter 398 g of pressed pucks. Its super strong but edibles dont work on me. Rso dont make me feel anything now just takes away some of the pains. First night was killer buzzed from it hell couldnt move my arms. Last night did a strand of it inch long felt no pain but felt no high or buzz or anything just painless pretty much. So a strand of rso and 2 good dab lines and im str8 for like 2 hrs lol then more dabs fall into play

5 Likes

Some of us just like to work and take pride in what we do I guess. Seriously though a stick ā€¦standing up scraping. Nahhhā€¦ itā€™s gonna be dun rite w meā€¦

6 Likes

Hey loco, take a look at one of your pictures of your grow room. Now explain to me again why you would waste your time reusing the bud after you vape it.

You have an abundance throw that crap away. If you want to make butter edibles use primo bud. If youā€™re going to spend the money on the butter and the time to make it at least make it the best you can.

:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Oh man of course Happy it goes without saying. Im just getting educated on the remnants is all. Curious if it really had goodies left in the spent ground up flower. You know me man super curious about everything and always learningā€¦ Because ā€¦learning is fun!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s right :white_check_mark: LOL :laughing:

8 Likes

Learning IS fun! (coming from a teacher)

5 Likes

I cant be bent over like that back knees and hips r shot buddy. I take pride in all my work that how i became the company guy next to the boss after 6 years. Took the spot from a guy who been there 20 yrs. Talk about pissed. He was major pissed but i do my shit right he just does it to get it done

5 Likes