Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Just to keep it up to date somewhatā€¦ they are still green and getting some type of white fuzz growing out of the tops. Whatever it is it kinda smells like citrus!!! Cheers 2021!!! Smoke em if ya got em!!

14 Likes

Boy theyā€™re starting to get pretty. Plumping up nicely, I donā€™t mind a little weight on my girls. Hey whatā€™s The Christmas tree one back in the corner?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the killer purpā€¦ last plant potted biggest of the bunchā€¦

10 Likes

Alright @automatik when the noir cross comes in and you tell me plus that other one again w the shirt Iā€™m inā€¦dealā€¦Iā€™ll buy both and I get the tee

2 Likes

It looks like sheā€™ll be a green weenie!

2 Likes

Ill take a green weenie over a tranny planny everyday twice on sunday.lol

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦:+1:t3:

2 Likes

We crack me up edit. Edit Edit Edit :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ @bulldognuts just had a tranny NL pollinate a couple of Chemdogs and NL plants.

Statistically, I know it will happen to anyone that grows long enough. When it happens to me, I hope I get catch it earlyā€¦ or I hope itā€™s a full blown disaster!

5 Likes

Mine was a full-blown disaster.

3 Likes

Happens to the best of them :joy:ā€¦

4 Likes

Then Iā€™ll have to find that episode in your journal and see how you recovered!

3 Likes

My biggest disaster was mitesā€¦very first grow. I cried dudeā€¦ the nerve of these gd bugs I snotted into my wifeā€™s hairā€¦lol

5 Likes

There isnā€™t any recovery. Especially when you donā€™t realize it happened until a week before harvest. :joy::disappointed_relieved::flushed:

4 Likes

Youā€™re funny :rofl:

5 Likes

I winter nuked them when I had them. Soaked them in water upside down, covered in de and then stuck them out in the 50 degree night and killed them all!!! Lol

3 Likes

The wildfires, rains, and budrot last fall made me scream. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cry: :persevere:

3 Likes

Did you ever see when I burnt my plantsā€¦ Lol made a fire and tried to smoke them out!!! LoL it worked.
Also charred 50% of the plantā€¦ lol leaves donā€™t turn brown till a little bit after you pull it away from the fireā€¦ it was deceivingā€¦ LoL

8 Likes

I did that was the funniest way ever!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen someone plant bug attracting house plants in the room, attracting the bugs out of the cannabis plants and removing the house plants

2 Likes