Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Iā€™m sure I have hundreds of better, even stupider methods or ideas Iā€™m going to come up with and torture them withā€¦

5 Likes

I bet that was fire bud thoughā€¦

See what I did there lol! Lol

6 Likes

Trichs were definitely 100% amberā€¦

5 Likes

How do you like your trichs ā€¦well done!!!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Ill take another shrimp on that barbie!!!

1 Like

So tomorrow is week 4 of flower, light flip would be 5 1/2 weeks ago. My entire idea was to be chopping around the end of next month. If I start some seedlings as well next month I might get another grow in by summer. I always say I wonā€™t put anything outside but I could snatch some clones as well.

4 Likes

we have the same schedule. i thought i had 2 months left. or 3 weeks. who knows? if i get thru this with no more hermies i will be amazed. i was warned. i was already in flower but i was warned.

4 Likes

I know I was surprised at how close to his schedule I am im only about a week and half behind him but if my blue dream keeps growing at this break neck speed I might finish 1st

6 Likes

Its almost time for me to look at and pay attention to some of my strains flowering timesā€¦ LoL I have no idea what any of them are!!

5 Likes

They are fems Hapā€¦

7 Likes

I looked them up last night and all they had thatā€™s not out of stock is cbd.

1 Like

You crack me up dude :joy:

2 Likes

Well mine was a full blown disaster :upside_down_face: :+1:I believe I had a NL hermie on me and didnā€™t catch it until seeds started forming. So Iā€™ll end up with some NL seeds and a cross of NL/ Chemdawg. The question remains, will the seeds that are produced be prone to hermie or could I grow some without seeing more nanners or balls.

3 Likes

If a hermie is caused solely by stress can that change the genetics of the seeds? Or does it boil down to a crap shoot?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s always the iffy question about children of stress hermies while yes it was caused by stress , but how much stress because if it was like 20 minutes of extra light during flower then maybe donā€™t keep those genetics , If it was like a week without water then those are pretty hardy enough genes worth possibly keeping . But ultimately no stress hermies will not pass on the auto hermie gene (every feminized seed is the product of hermied parent)

6 Likes

Good stuff and thanks!:+1:

2 Likes

I donā€™t take any chances with hermsā€¦ they definitely would NOT be aloud in any lineage of a seed banks or professional grow rather. I toss anything herm up to about 6/7 weeks of flowerā€¦ then your safeā€¦ by safe I mean not enough time to turn the whole harvest into seeds but enough for a good deal of nanners

2 Likes

It all boils down to one thing :::
Tranny plannys ā€¦ blow

5 Likes

ā€¦ literallyā€¦

4 Likes