Let's try this growing thing! šŸ¤“

Oh snapā€¦dang gum golly olā€™ dang gum ā€¦ Man what a set up !! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh, you saw how I did thatā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

Okay so letā€™s do a little defol and overall plant health check-up. I also like to clean my room once a month or 2, spray it with insextaxide and when I have a good sativa buzz (like presently) hit the walls and ceiling with this stuffā€¦ I donā€™t know if it works but it canā€™t hurt and been doing it for over a year ā€¦

9 Likes

my hubs sprayed my whole room with peroxide / water with a hand sprayer. floors ceiling walls. not really sure what i wanted it done for but what the heck

5 Likes

You did it to prevent any white powdery mold from sneaking into your equation.

3 Likes

Mighty nice of him to clean and de-fungus your room for you. I suppose he will want a joint for thatā€¦I would. Not as payment, for the body aches.

2 Likes

The forum just told me that I like too many posts. LOL We have a quota? Hmmmā€¦ Gotta ration these I see.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think there was a like quota on here but it is possible and many places due it. . you might get 50 likes a day or somethingā€¦ You can earn moreā€¦

2 Likes

You donā€™t sound convinced.

1 Like

So Iā€™m out in the room working and my son pops outā€¦ LoL I was able to shuffle him off and bribe him w a pet store trip. Needless to say he has some new fish. LMAO. We did need dog food. Iā€™ll say man I was getting science diet at $54 on lineā€¦ Place I just went got $62 bucks man. . damn and itā€™s delivered to my front door. I suppose itā€™s good to support my hole in the wall local store though

6 Likes

We have 2 senior dogs. One is half blind from cataracts and the other is a chronic grump. Both have been doing better on our meds. We have a small smoking room and they come with us and get a contact buzz. Their mood improves a LOT. So does mine.

6 Likes

There are some threads ( I know for sure in ILGM) about cbd and dogs. Medicinal and allā€¦might want to check it out . One is a professional chef that cooks for her dog with tinctures and oilsā€¦ pretty intense stuffā€¦

7 Likes

Cool. Our Granddaughter is in Vet school. She recommends it and gave us dosages for the dogs.

2 Likes

Something went weird. Maybe close the app and restart it.

1 Like

What app are we talking about?

2 Likes

We need that!

1 Like

I have mine set up thru the growers network app

Itā€™s a forum online for me.

1 Like

Some picsā€¦ week 4

8 Likes

Starting to smell up a little bitā€¦ of course more so at watering as well. But I need to look into a new carbon filterā€¦ Iā€™m going to go enter all my Amazon gift cards right nowā€” I keep forgetting

5 Likes