Little update

Here’s a little update on the grow. Maybe a few more weeks before harvest I’m guessing.

16 Likes

i think you’re right. you’re plants are pretty close to go!

8 Likes

Watch for pistols to stop and go from white to brown, red whatever color. Then keep eye on trichomes and harvest when you decide the type of high you want from your plant.

10 Likes

looking great with nice buds.

9 Likes

And THAT is exactly how you do that. Beautiful garden @spades90 !

8 Likes

Nice man. They seem maybe a bit hungry but beautiful. I love seeing the buds on plants. To me this is the coolest looking plant I’ve ever seen grow so far. They r pretty consumable make ya happy what more could we ask for

9 Likes

Should I wait a little bit longer??? Do you guys have any advice on how much longer I should wait ? Should I wait for a mix of amber and cloudiness or just pure milky trichomes?

9 Likes

I like a little more cloudy. Sometimes a hair of amber but only at the tips of sugar leaves. Ive gotten pretty good at eyeballing mine now.

7 Likes

Can still see a gray hue which is usualy clear tricks still. Grab a bud from the middle of the plant not middle middle but them mid way up a small bud and take it off rip it in half with a nice pull and don’t let it mash back together. Then scope the tricks in the center of that bud. If they r milky there and u don’t want couch lock then to me I would water only a couple waters and chop it. Tric do still mature as they dry once so dry they pretty much maintain that for the cure but they do still mature as they dry so 95%milky at chop may be 100% milky and some percent amber if u check as u jar them when dried. But if center of. Buds r milky then the tops r even more done and good to go. What are u looking for in a buzz?? Also think too the more it grows the more amber it gets the more the flavor of the plants gonna change as terps degrade.

8 Likes

So rough estimate maybe like another week at the most and then chop ??

8 Likes

Thank you for this explanation! I will do that .

7 Likes

All depends on the high that u want. If u don’t want couch lock then yes and most likely it’ll be around the best tasting to it. If too much clear tho it will be like the headache weed be buzzed a bit and then a headache feel. Just shoot for not much clear in the lens u r scoping. Take that circle as 100% now see how much of that circle has clear how much is amber how much is milky. Remember all these for future grow also because if u want more from the next one on a couch lock then go no clear some amber to me tho too much amber alters the taste to the plants and it’s not what it should be on taste but a better high .ay fall in place I did my last plants diff from all the others I’ve done I usually go for all milk and 20ish percent amber area. Last plants I did few clear ones but mostly milky and barely any amber and it had the best taste of all the plants I let amber more. Amber tricks from what I understand from a lady who does some of the best edibles around suggest that amber tricks r degraded tricks and r rendered useless I’m no scientist and don’t have expensive test equipment but less amber so far here equals a better tasting product with really nice buzz. Also the day j chop when I check the tricks snap pics and keep them on side and compare those pics to the pics of the tricks when it’s fully dried and ready to go for cure. Ur gonna see a massive difference in maturity after it’s fully dried for cure

8 Likes

:pray::heart: thank you sir !!

6 Likes

Sweet looking bud

6 Likes

@nimrod welcome to the forum! We love new members.

8 Likes

Thank you love this group and I’m learning a lot

7 Likes