Living Soil Grower by Organicgrower4m - Hootie

So is that why different gorw rooms make different looking product with the same genetics and nutes?

5 Likes

Yes, temperature and light intensity could both be different, as well as other environmental parameters, all having an influence.

4 Likes

Sometimes the product is similar in quality but almost like a different strain (the lvpk I grow has surprised me that way at least)

5 Likes

I have always enjoyed reading about your knowledge from day one. This was just another one of them topics you can riddle off. Awesome stuff right there. Good conversations guys. Just remember you read all about right here in the Growers Network. Maughahahahaha

2 Likes

@Ladithief, we may have another believer Brah. Living Soil is the way.

5 Likes

…lol… the more the merrier…lol…

5 Likes

Good Morning @macgyver_stoner, I found a very disturbing thing this past Saturday afternoon as I’m fighting higher temps outside I decided I’ll take the 3 - 1500 watt HPS off line in the flowering room. Well, the bad news is they were on. Meaning the light cycle is 11pm to 11am. I don’t know just about how long the flowering room was running 24 hours of light. But we just caught this about two weeks ago about two hours after the light cycle and corrected it.
My Question ( which probably answers its self) is this
Will it cause Foxtailing???

4 Likes

More likely to Hermie I would think

2 Likes

If it was just the one day everything will be fine I’m sure

1 Like

Before I forget if you do see pollen sacks I have heard you can spray the plants down a cpl times a day to minimize the pollens ability to become airborne;) (unless you have high risk of mold )

5 Likes

Thx Mang. Iv been keeping my eye on this side effect as well as others.

3 Likes

Np my friend:)

2 Likes

@treedawg here is another living soil builders :wink:

4 Likes

what is your outside enviorment like where you live. my is hot and very high humidity?

3 Likes

@treedawg Hot and humid for the most part. …although this spring/summer has been relatively cooler at night and lots of rain.

Eastern Canada :canada:. SW Ontario

Packee

3 Likes

yea I deal with hot weather super high humidity. hurricanes some years that the wing up roots them. a lot of rain 6 plus inches up to feet of rain depending on what the storm does I own a generac house generato at least I can have light hot water. electric can be off for month.

5 Likes

I have an update to Show how this Beautiful Living Soil is doing.
These two girls were planted from day one into this soil mix.
I now call them our Twins. Planting two of the same breed together will help form Mycorrhizae.
They have been watered only up till the 4th of July. I gave the their very First Tea.
1/4 cup each Fish n Bone Meal for the worms and microbes in our soil. This will help with the balance of g/b bacteria. Worm casting n acids to provide a richer uptake of nutrients within the soil.
With out further a due.
The Twins @ 7 weeks old.

The soil has provided for these girls with day one.

10 Likes

4 out of 12 showing Amber Trichomes, these girls will all meet the Bowl trimmer next week.

These next 12 with one being SABOTAGED BY family member I took out after pics.

That’s an update for now. I do apologize for not being around, Iv been struggling with half brother. Good day Farmers.
Peace n Luv my Creative friends

9 Likes

yes it is very very high in humidity.

1 Like

Okay quick update. I shielded the plants with HO2O, and started to harvest the first half yesterday. We let the plants dry up in the soil before chopping down. Why you ask ? Good question. A gallon of water weighs in at 7 lbs. hmmmmmm
Hoping that letting them dry out can reduce the curing time. We must see.
The biggest buds were broken down to prevent mold.

These girls Trichomes were about 30-40% Amber.

We kept some of the Very tops together.

And with bowl trimmer n two of us, it still took 4 hours. Very very sticky buds. Here is the beautiful piece-

Umm umm umm we going have fun. Maughahahahaha

9 Likes