Look what I found

6 magical volunteers. Lol

Growing in my compost pile. Lol

I’ve transplanted 4 babies, maybe killed big girl and left other biggin alone. I popped a main root when transplanting. So I pushed her back together and left her in the soil. Gave her some rooting hormone and staked her up. She’ll survive.

14 Likes

Lol surprise weed. Ninjas i call them.

4 Likes

She didn’t like the idea of moving.

7 Likes

Get the babies introduced to coco! Rock the coco! Raw!!! Lol

@PreyBird1 how do I stop the bunnies?

1 Like

Rabbits?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.almanac.com/pest/rabbits%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwi40azF5ZnwAhUWJDQIHWnfBUQQFjACegQIERAG&usg=AOvVaw0wwIf7Df0HjycMErdspwGL&ampcf=1
Sorry never dealt with them?

1 Like

Rabbits and deer do not like human scents ,often growers in the bush use a bar of soap (like dial or Irish spring)hung on a stake in a pair of pantyhose. Keep it a foot above soil and replace as needed. This does not need to be super close to the plant as it covers a decent area.

3 Likes

I have rabbits in my yard even with a 110 pound German shepherd casing them all the time they are tricky little bastards. Lots of plants people plant around gardens to keep them out or they use silver foil pans on a stick and small dia . Rope so when the wind blow it makes noise but of course if your covert outdoors growing in a crappy state might not be a good idea…I’ve known people over the years use bear or wolf or mountain lion piss on perimeter of grow to keep deer out,He’ll take a wiz around perimeter hahahah also u can order any type of urine u want and even on eBay. Just saying! Blue approves this message right or wrong
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:
Ps: I used pepper :hot_pepper: spray for a skunk I had here a few years ago never came back.

1 Like

6 Likes

Shes coming back to life.

7 Likes

They got good color jus for one that jus poped up

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome. Did your plants get seeded outdoors last year? Or how did they come about to growing there?

1 Like

Its a trash pile for my old soils. Threw plants i didn’t want into the pile lol.

3 Likes

Can’t keep good strains down, I guess… :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

You can’t here for sure. The environment in oklahoma just keeps plants going. Until super hot summer comes.

2 Likes