Looking for a canna built company to help set up new warehouse

Hi, we are base out of soCal and is looking for a company or team to help set up 9 grow rooms. We are looking for someone who can do all set up from lighting/ HAVs/ controllers and etc. Any referral is much appreciated also. Time firm for project is 6-8 weeks if possible. Thank you y’all

2 Likes

How many square feet per grow. (9)
If it is in So Cal, do you have all equipment and are the buildings ready. Because 6-8 weeks for 9 seems unrealistic.
Please send me specifications and I will get you a bid from a qualified contractor.
I generally work by myself with a skeleton crew for security reasons.
My email is marathonmanchris@gmail.com.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ll reach out to you via email and we can talk more there. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Friend,
I can recommend you a professional company in So Cal to help you build and equip your grow rooms. Pls send me email to thomas@sznumber.com

I am Thomas, regional sales manager of Nanolux factory.

1 Like

Ok thanks Thomas. Appreciate the help :+1:

1 Like

Our specialty is Dry Cure, best cure for your buds, using Cannatrol and Vaportrol technology. For the best smoke SDI has the answer. neville@sanitarydesigns.com

Hi Van, have you found a team to help set up your grow rooms? I am Thomas, alwasy at your service.

1 Like

Hello are you still available to construct?

1 Like

We could possibly work it out. The time frame is short. Send me all specs and details.
We will beat any price you get for a bid. However we would like you to have all equipment ready.
Anyways shoot me a message and we can go from there.
Thanks