Looking for a distributor

Hey all I am from nz and we are going to be legalizing cannibas by the sounds of it next year.
So I am wanting to start a dispensary but am in need of a supply for a while. Any thoughts who may be able to help

2 Likes

Do you mean a distributor for seeds and clones? When it becomes legal you should be able to get items like that possibly from these seed banks.

1 Like

Yer the seeds was going to be the next question. But I was after the buds for a little bit

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t think that is possible as it is illegal still in NZ.

1 Like

Yes at the moment it is there is ment to be a law change soon 75% of us have agreed it will be good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I ask, 75% of who agrees? Not that I am doubting you at all, just curious who those 75% are.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they mean the people in NZ.

3 Likes

Yes the people in nz thanks macgyver_stoner

4 Likes

I still know shipping bud cross border is not cool…lol… illegal as hell… I ship inside of Canada and @Packee and I had a fairly expensive shipment seized… they destroyed it and we all just went on our way… first legitimate letter I have ever seen from the postal inspector in Canada…lol…

4 Likes

You gonna grow what you sell or are you just gonna redistibute? @alecr101

3 Likes

Once all set up I’m looking at grow what I sell and move into the other

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is legal to ship outside Canada so long as it is legal in that country and you hold a recreational certificate. Pretty much positive you can

2 Likes

Do you know of any one that would do this?

I can ask some ppl for you. You could start contacting the licensed producers as well (broken coast is the best product I have seen) it’s the only one I have seen with propor phenos and potency most rush their plants and do not cure at all some don’t even flush makes for a rough coughy experience:( stay away from Scotia it’s a horrible company)

2 Likes

Ok awsome thanks for that I’ve had a chat to a few but not not that one I’ll flick them an email.
Cheers guys you all have been so helpful

2 Likes

I can’t legally ship into Canada so I can’t see being able to ship out of Canada… unless a Health Canada license is held… but then this is an opinion not a fact… I am curious…lol…

3 Likes

Definitely need the recreational production certificate from health Canada to export to another country that is federally legal

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog didn’t know that even existed

Didn’t think you can legally ship outside of Canada. Technically you’re only suppose to purchase from the Govt or licensed gov’t stores. You can gift I believe but thought they was about all

Packee

Ya licensed producers can export , something smart Trudeau did;)

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. Hmmm.

Thanks for the info

Packee

2 Likes