Looking for a feedback from growers

Hi, I am Ewa and one of the founders of GROW.

GROW is an exciting new company with the mission to make everyone a grower. Together with experienced growers from Amsterdam we are designing and producing an ultimate “ALL IN ONE” grow kit that will give you everything you need in order to cultivate big buds.

Before we start actually producing the kit we want to find out the most important aspects of a kit to growers. For this reason we have created a short survey. It will only take as long as rolling a big one to complete :wink:

Your opinion is really important to us. By filling in the survey you get the chance to win one of our first produced grow kits.

Additionally we will plant one tree for every person who fills in the survey. We’re working with this charity to plant the trees: https://www.trilliontreecampaign.org/donate-trees (let’s decide which one we want)

Here is the link to the survey: https://grow.shop

Good luck, if you have any questions I am here.

10 Likes

Great opportunity to do good for the planet and win some great free gear here ppl !!! Do the survey pls;) @missiles @Ladithief @Packee @tdubwilly @imSICKkid @deusoboy420 @zparkie2 @davesnothere @blackthumbbetty

7 Likes

Thank you and wish you luck!

3 Likes

Alright buddy I did it. The most important things…hmmm…I feel like instead of a nice controller to automate your space, the kit should come with a good quality set of PH/TDS meters.

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, everything you Guys suggest is valuable.

4 Likes

Also here in Canada i Run a humidifier almost 24/7 in order to keep my VPD in the target zone.i would think most need to humidify during veg.

2 Likes

I did it too that’s sweet the tree planted per survey and chance to win but any company trying to cater to the customer instead of just pumping out junk trying to maximize profits is awesome in my eyes

5 Likes

Thank you for kind words. We are cannabis enthusiast, we want to create something awesome. Our motto is: anyone can be a grower.

5 Likes

Is Grow aware of the LED explosion going on? We have lights almost up to 3 umol/j now, blasting HID out of the water and blurples, so it would be a shame to put a cheap amazon light in the kit to tell you the truth about how I feel about it, AND now LED has taken a huge jump with photo boost reds and deep reds. So yes that is more expensive and would maybe drive people away from buying the kit because so price, but you are getting a great end product with the new lights today, like buying a computer, you wouldn’t want to give someone an outdated one.

7 Likes

Completed. I completely agree with @zparkie2 too. I’d like more of a customizable kit, as some of the stuff I already have.

Packee

5 Likes

We are teaming up with the best grow light company that is producing grow lights for over 20 years. We are not going to sell cheap solutions but we do have a great deal so we are able to sell those lights for a good price.

4 Likes

PS:
You will be able to buy separate components as well. The idea is to sell them under the same brand so you have high quality products and one point of contact.

4 Likes

Sounds like you guys have put some serious thought into ppls needs keep up the good work things change quickly

3 Likes

Thank you, we have been working with very experienced growers in order to put that kit together. There is so much bad product out there…

5 Likes

I also agree with @zparkie2. I would be much more inclined to buy a full kit if the led light is top notch. Also no light leaks👍

4 Likes

We can definitely guarantee that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have spent about $1200-$1400.00 usd on a modest setup. I have 1 gorilla lite tent 4’x4’ with a xtrasun 1000w HPS in and air cooled 6" reflector. a mini clip fan a hydro farms 650 cfm 6" fan. A fan controller a light controller. And a humistat.
My other tent has another 4’x4’ section but it has the second propagation area which is really fantastic. I have a amazon reflector an amazon CH 400 watt and 1000 watt bulbs a T5 4 bulb 4’x13" for veg and up top a single T5 for seedlings and sprouts.

3 Likes

That sounds like you have a real good set there. How quiet is your extractor/fan?

2 Likes

I did you survey , what I will say is that growers are funny and stuck in there ways. If you making all in one kids have options for people to pick to build a kit as well as pre made. I know my self I am more into buy individual parts as I want to have a very certain way. Good luck and wish you the best

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback and feeling the survey in. Good luck with the winning!

3 Likes