Looking for a fulvic acid and seaweed/kelp foliar

Hello

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a product I can use to foliar my mums with, specifically with fulvic acid and seaweed/kelp in it.

thanks

2 Likes

I buy the products in dry powder form from Raw NPK Industries and mix my own. They’ve also got amino acids and enzymes.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve used the humic acid from there before, will check out the rest of their range.

thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Zeus Juice from Nectar for the Gods.

2 Likes

just checked it out, looks bang on, thanks.

2 Likes

That might be of interest for those who wants to try it :

https://www.oregonsonly.com/samples/

Not sure if this kind of links is allowed, so feel free to tag me and I’ll remove it. Or just flag it down!

1 Like

Great suggestion, thanks. I put it down on my wish list for the GN Secret Santa!

2 Likes

BioAg has the best Fulvic Acid you can buy,
Ful-Power. Amazing product! Their whole line of Humic/Fulvic products are both amazing. I use the Fulvic Acid for foliar application and I use their CytoPlus which is a powdered/granular product made up of Humic Acid, Kelp Powder, and Micronutrients in the watering solution. You can get many variations of the dry products and best of all they are affordable and all OMRI certified.

Peace

3 Likes

Try Shilajit. It’s the foliar U r looking for.

@vladimir is doing a test and sending samples.

3 Likes

Bio ag fulpower

2 Likes

Yeah I have BIO-AG from Black Swallow in Canada…

2 Likes

Use water extracted humic acid because it Increased Nutrient Uptake, Decreased Toxins, Increased Water Retention, Improved Microbial Growth and Better Overall Soil Structure.

1 Like