Looking for a little help

Hello Everyone.
I may be straining here, but i figured if there was a community to ask for help it would be this one. I am currently working on a greenhouse to be used as a teaching facility, as well as a research greenhouse for any projects involving growth of native species. This means that we will be growing a wide variety of plants, as well as agricultural crops. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a lighting system, and environmental controller that would be sufficient for a 1500 sqft greenhouse

2 Likes

The greenhouse supplier will be able to recommend a good solution for a greenhouse that size. Depending on your climate you could use a number of different ways to adjust and control your greenhouse environment; evaporative walls, roof vents, etc. How much supplemental lighting you need will depend on the crops you’ve got in the greenhouse. Once that is figured out you can choose the right controller or timer. A greenhouse that size can be very simple to control, with a manually vented roof and a electo mechanical timer.

5 Likes

Call growers house. Or Nexus Greenhouse.
All those questions depends on the crops being grown. Leafy greens need less light than pepper and Tomatoes. You could split it up to have different environments. High par area & low Par area.

2 Likes