Looking for a Master Grower to join Lesotho cannabis operation

Hi all,

Medsotho (Pty) Ltd is looking for a Master Grower to join our medical cannabis operation based in Lesotho, Southern Africa.

We are currently in the early start-up phase.

For more information please send CV to:

mail: deren@medsotho.com & deshen@medsotho.com
Mobile/Whatsapp: +27 83 327 6999

3 Likes

Hi Deren

Welcome to GN. I will be up in Lesotho around March, wondering if I could come past and meet 'n greet. I have been invited by an established med grow group to come see their facilities. Wishing you the best for your new venture,great things coming out Lesotho.

Chris

3 Likes

Stick fighting with some BaSotho herdsman on the highlands a couple years ago. Amazing people and place.

12813927_10156639829690714_2273823072405312924_n

3 Likes

Lol stick fighting.
This sounds painful and fun at the same time

2 Likes

Its more of a traditional arts performance, and you generally only hit the sticks rather than the person. But it can get untidy and ugly.

3 Likes

One accidental whack on my knuckles and you win lol

1 Like

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your warm welcome to the community.

More than happy to have a face to face/virtual meetings to share with you our journey and where we are currently.

I am physically based in Johannesburg, South Africa, with periodic visits to Lesotho as we progress.

Definitely agree with you. Lesotho has massive potential to be Africa’s ‘mecca’ of cannabis.

Beautiful country with equally beautiful people!

Looking forward to connecting.

2 Likes

If you are needing assistance getting your project up and running might be a good idea to contact Cameron, @cbravmann, Canna Cribs host and consultant. He is very much involved with a couple facilities in Lesotho and could be valuable assistance.

2 Likes

Some snaps from my visit in November last year.

The Mountain Kingdom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is gold!

Thank you kindly.

I will definitely be reaching out.

1 Like

Ahhh the Kingdom in the Sky. Love donkeys, have 9. One of my favorite places was Roma, just outside, eating warm freshly picked peaches, smoking some local highlands in a very strange interesting medical plant garden.

I grew some Lesotho landrace out last year, and turned out beautifully.

4 Likes