Looking for a reputable Canadian seed dealer

Hi peeps! I’m looking for a reputable seed dealer either in Montreal or Canada. If anyone knows of a good one with a variety please hit me up ! Cheers!
:wink:

3 Likes

@Ladithief isn’t True North in Canada? I know I ordered from them before but I can’t remember for sure

2 Likes

I’ve ordered from BC Bud depot, and DJ short. You should have fewer delays being in the same country. The bc Bud depot got delayed, seized, and had to call and reship. Excellent service though.

3 Likes

Yes True North is in Peterborough Ontario…

5 Likes

f

4 Likes

JOTI
CanUk

4 Likes

Just noticed the dates…, well, hope this helps anyway.

1 Like

Go with true north

2 Likes

True North is awesome… make sure you order from reputable breeders like Barney’s Farm and HSO if they are there etc… avoid crop king (my personal opinion based on results)

3 Likes

Can confirm this answer

3 Likes

Man TNSB IS A THIRD PARTY. They order from the breeder and keep all free seeds you should get . But to each their own

1 Like

I have been using True North Seed Bank for a couple years, very reliable. They always have discounts going on.:+1:

1 Like

Some of us Americans have seed stock. Should try asking the right people

2 Likes

If like me… I don’t ask and I don’t bother people… a lot of growers are like that… if it is not advertised why ask… a lot of people don’t know who to ask… I have been at this for some years now… and I can assure you I don’t ask and I don’t bother people… it’s just how I am… if you don’t offer we will never deal…

1 Like

It was a obvious hint to DM me

I know… but often that doesn’t even register with some people…they just don’t like to bother people or make them go out of their way for them…

2 Likes

Also check out elite 613 genetics :dna: he has some rare strains but more pricey like thug pug

1 Like

You get what you pay for in genetics. Think about it this way. If I the breeder works on a strain x amount of time. And my prices are a little high .
With reg seeds in mind. I’m selling you.my work. For better or worse, they will be crossed,.rebred and sold. So basically you are buying the rights to those genetics.
All around its not bad deal.
When considering price for genes. There is a reason why some cost more then other’s

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t mind paying for quality have you tested any of thug pugs strains? like I know peanut butter breath is supposed to be very nice. I’m currently testing a couple of Jordan of the Islands ‘black’ label strains. These aren’t that pricey.

1 Like

I have had some thug pug. As well as afficinado well worth the price. Sam goes for TGA. And even jungle boys

2 Likes