Looking for an investor

Have a Great location in Van nuys looking for partner knows the business .

5 Likes

Hi there!,
no offense but your kind of vague here!…have a great location (where is it?
what is it? and what do you want to do and how are you personally involved. I have investors so please be a bit more forth coming …charlie@budmarketers.com

4 Likes

I leo have a deep domain knowledge of most things MMJ from Retail to product development

2 Likes

Charlie my name is Barrett I am seeking a little more capital in a multi faceted grow/processing/dispencery outfit in Oklahoma. Only need about 75-100k additional to get me over the hump. 918-816-9442 so I can explain in further detail

4 Likes

Hi Barrett,

I may be able to assist your friend with financing his business to really get it moving.

We can loan up to $250,000 within 24 hours on your first loan and if you need more funding after 30 days we can get you additional working capital of up to $4 million dollars.

It’s a simple application process with 1 page loan application and 6 months of bank statements is all you need.

There are no assets required as collateral as all our loans are unsecured.

There is no need to dilute your shareholding either as we are not an equity financing company. You preserve all of your shareholding and stay in control of your company.

If you want more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Tony Rullo
Cannabiz Cash Professionals
215 880 3859
info@cannabizcashpro.com

5 Likes

Hi Tony,
I would be interested in getting a bit more info and speaking.
Please contact me at charlie@budmarketers.com

Thank You.

3 Likes

Hi UniCaregiver,
I live in Toluca lake and might be able to help (for sure!) , give me a direct call ok… or write me at charlie@budmarketers.com

2 Likes

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your more information request. I have sent you an email.

Cheers,
Tony Rullo
Cannabiz Cash Professionals
215 880 3859
info@cannabizcashpro.com
www.cannabizcashpro.com

3 Likes

Hi Tony,

I will visit the website and then give you a call.
Thank you for the response,
Cg

4 Likes