Looking for autoflower seeds for next years outdoor grow

Hey fullas :wave:, wanting to pick some of your guys brains about what’s the better selection of
auto flowers for outdoors around 40degrees latitude. Have only grown a couple of autos in the past and they never amounted to much but these were in smallish pot’s. I have progressed in guerilla growing over the last few years and wanting to get a nice stock of either female or regular autos that i can give a proper run of. I’m not the richest but if anyone’s got any deals going i would love to hear from you. Nga mihi

6 Likes

take look and tell what you want :slight_smile:

I would be more than happy to throw you some beans

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Ill have to do some research, thamk you lots for the offer. I’m about to bike to the bush to go check on a couple of clones, i will have a read up once im back, cheers mate

7 Likes

I’d look at Atlas Seeds Fog Dog or Froot by the Foot, or Twenty20 Mendocino autoflowers…Mendo County is around 49 N latitude so kinda close maybe sort of in climate to you, plus they breed heavily for outdoors.

Edit: Apologies @dequilo…you offered free beans and a helluva lineup, I meant to say that offer can’t be beat by any seedbank :+1: kudos to you offering your gear to help a grower :raised_hands::v::green_heart:

7 Likes