Looking for CBD extracts and oils

Hi all,

I’m currently looking for free thc cbd extracts and cbd oil, for European market

If you guys have these products or know a reliable supplier, feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Will

3 Likes

Hello Will,
My name is Angella of www.cannabisbuyer.com. I can help you with this order. Please provide your contact information or reach out to me directly.
Namaste,
Angella
COO
www.cannabisbuyer.com
707-971-0616

2 Likes

Hello Will,

What country are you in? Please email me at angella@cannabisbuyer.com. I didn’t realize your were outside of the US. We can still help you. We have export partners.

Namaste

2 Likes

Hi, I think I can help you.
this is the best oil I’ve tried. there is CBD without THC, there is with THC content.

ALPINOLS

Biologische CBD-Produkte von höchster Qualität für jedermann

Es ist unsere Mission, qualitativ hochwertiges, in der Schweiz hergestelltes THC- freies CBD für jeden zugänglich zu machen.

you can also buy in bulk and use for selling

Swiss Organic Partners AG

Swiss Organic Partners AG - Your trusted Partner & Supplier for 100%…

The entire value chain - from the seeds to the finished product - is in our control. We produce in Switzerland, in accordance with Swiss law and food regulations and our farmers are organically certified by Bio Suisse regulations, the highest and…

ALPINOLS organic CBD oils are sustainably cultivated, processed and bottled in Switzerland. 15 years of experience in cannabis cultivation, harvesting by hand under the strictest Bio Swiss guidelines, which is combined with the most innovative technology.

1 Like