Looking for distributors

Hello everyone! We have a great sponsor with some fabulous strains of photo periods and autos. Divine Seed Breeders is currently seeking distribution of their complete line of seeds and new strains on the way still. Please contact and we can arrange pricing on large orders.

6 Likes

Hey @automatik looks like your area

1 Like

On it already. Lol

3 Likes

Ever hear of them before ? I haven’t. But nothing wrong with that either…everybody has to get started sometime. Every business is new at the beginning.

5 Likes

@growyourowndope hey good to see you sir! How the hell have you been? Family good?

3 Likes

No, I haven’t either, but they have some nice strains, so I think I’m going to give them a shot.

1 Like

All good , just got real busy. Thank you for asking.:pray:

3 Likes

We missed you my friend. Nice to see your avatar pop up.

1 Like

Hello,do U need a distributor for the Italian head shop ?interested in that market ?
Reply if interested ,
Thanks in advance !

1 Like

DM your info and I’ll pass it along to the sales department. He will get right back to you.

1 Like

Cool,thank you .
I’m connected with more than 20 headshop in Italy , but there’s no much offer talking about mass orders …except sweetseeds

1 Like

Please write to :maxcarello@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

I assume your name is Max?

1 Like

Yah correct , Massimiliano more precisely

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Looking for distributors:

Check them out at DivineSeeds.net
Uploading: 2DAD6B4F-405C-44D8-99BE-82BE0F055F5F.jpeg… Uploading: C5623571-45F6-49E8-92CD-A968598B03A4.jpeg… Uploading: 78BC6259-2FEF-431D-A783-2BC43CEB8CF6.jpeg…

Michael is a nice guy ,
The fact is that it’s not so easy to buy blind new strain and more than buy to sell,
Market is quite congested also in Europe
Confident they have nice strain , pushing here around just trusting their words…
But people is getting more and more fussy !!
So the fact that if U don’t buy straight away a stock of seeds U don’t show serious intentions , piss me off a bit

2 Likes

Here are some that I’m growing now. Some photos and autos.

6 Likes

Very good people to deal with. As I grow more ,I will post. More indoor and outdoors in the future.

3 Likes

Good to see , some fresh pics , thanks a lot !

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, we have yet to come across this issue and have had nothing but success with Divine Seeds. Not every breeding company is perfect and you may find an unstable strain sometimes if it’s brought out to quickly. Divine Seeds has many strains, perhaps try growing another. I have grown many seeds from various companies and 80% of them you will find various phenotypes from one pack of seeds of the same breed. Please don’t put down Divine Seeds, if you don’t like what you got move on to another breeder. We stand behind their products, as for the customer service you received, I’m sorry. . I will truly inquire about this incident.

1 Like