Looking for Greenhouse/Grow space Builders - Partnership

Hi,

We are looking to partner with existing greenhouse or grow space builders, looking to integrate our technology solution directly into the infrastructure or as an optional extra. If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, able to offer your clients the environment data to better understand what is going on and improve their ROI. @EquipManufacturers @EquipSuppliers @mastergrowers

We are able to offer a complete White Label Service so it looks like your own brand and helps to further engage and build your customer base.

Please do message me if you would like to know more.

Pete
CEO

10 % off with coupon: SUMMER

4 Likes

Hi Pete,

Would you be interested in my sharing this with a friend who specializes in commercial real estate for cannabis growers? Maybe you can offer this as part of the package?

Glenn

3 Likes

Glenn,

Please do, that is just what we are looking for. Once again the growers network coming through! @Alex

I am available via WhatsApp (finding that to be the best option for the international calls) +44 7392 833981 please do take note of being in the UK :slight_smile: there is 5 to 8 hour time difference.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Pete

4 Likes

Hi Pete! Looking for greenhouse builders? I think you should connect with @markmountainshore. He has over 39yrs of experience and expertise in that field.

@markmountainshore Jump in on this conversation.

Also, I think @KerryMann should join this conversation as well. Her real estate expertise is on point. (She sold the property to our members over at Glass House Farms on our 1st Canna Cribs episode.)

Happy chatting and Growing!

~Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Hi Kareen,

Just got back from cannabis trip in Vancover a few days ago and yesterday just finished the San Jose show. I mentioned your name and getting connected to your site to several people so I am hoping you are hearing from a few.

Have meetings early this week in San Fran, then back to SB. I will give you a call. I’m off to a Toronto for meeting and cannabis show mid August. I’ll send you also some of my RE product.

Talk to you soon have a great day!

All the best,

Kerry

3 Likes

Kareen,

I am trying to get s hold of Mathew Morgan/REEF, can you help with this?

Thank you,

Kerry

3 Likes