Looking for Hemp Seeds for research

Good day to all @memberdirectory,
We are doing research on the effects of Humic Acids, more specifically Humic Land, on THC and CBD levels when used on Hemp. That being said, we are looking for any interested party open to sharing with us some of their “reserves” and sending us small quantities of what they may carry. We are looking for a good variety of strains to maximize testing and research.
Anybody interested, please answer me directly.
All your help is appreciated,
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

Only admins can tag the whole @memberdirectory…but I’ll gladly help out out and let our community know you are on the hunt for genetics for R&D. Anybody down to lend a hand?

4 Likes

@Growernick Sorry about that!

4 Likes

No worries at all. I’m trying to help out and inform the community simultaneously.

Good luck on the hunt!

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but here at farawaylandseedbank.com the office is moving so we can better access the local police station who vaults the bank and the post office up the street. But i just got some goodies from Laos - about 6000 seeds from 7 varieties and am sitting on them until i can afford to have em tested but hey! Whats the deal bro?

5 Likes

Hi Azorian,
I’m from Laos and currently looking for Hemp seeds, I was wondering where did you obtain this seeds and how do you know is hemp seed? :smiley:

3 Likes

hi Kevin
these are marijuana seeds and the farm has a few varieties
but they are not for commercial use yet
like alot of people who want to get into the industry there is alot to
do before you have a commercial product
my site is https://farawaylandseedbank.com
i have lots of nice seeds there
thanks for your support
Ray

3 Likes

Hi @kevin813,
you can check out www.hemp-it.coop
this is where we got ours from.
Good luck

4 Likes

I do have hemp seeds for planting
its the Germans growing in Portugal

4 Likes

I am running a program for R&D and seed genetics for Hemp that will help cultivators with future grows. Please PM if interested

2 Likes

These guys have 3 CBG strains and you can buy online, I have been pumping them since I found it a few days ago cbgseedsource.com