Looking for high CBD auto seeds

Anyone know where to purchase CBD seeds that won’t cost $15 -$20 per seed delivered?

1 Like

Hi @lilliwaup

Lets see if a couple members can help you with that, @automatik, @charlieseeds, @PreyBird1.

$15 -$20 per seed delivered

Sounds a bit pricey, thought seeds are about $8- 12 each depending on cultivar.

1 Like

I think I have a couple let me see.

1 Like

Don’t need much, just some to add to some White Widow that my wife takes for Parkinson’s. Those prices were for 3-5 beans out the door.

1 Like

I may have some photos I could send in return that I won from Seedsman

1 Like

Just looked again. It was only $17 per seed.

1 Like

I can not get on your site.

We are having hosting issues. Hope to be back shortly. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @chrisj. I only have 5 harlyquinn left. They were gifted to me sorry, By @sleeperjunky hes a really good guy and passes through my state sometimes. Hit him up for a supplier maybe. Sorry i cant help more. Goodluck @lilliwaup tell your wife were sending positive energy for your seed hunt!

2 Likes

Any reason you don’t want to go through Seedsman again? They have some 3 and 5 packs of their own (e.g. their Doctor Seedsman CBD (photo) and Pink Kush CBD (autos)) drop the cost per seed to $7-8.

Go to ChitownseedsWww.chitownseeds.com for all around :fire: genetics from @automatik . I don’t recall what CBD strains are on his site, but the offerings for everything else are top quality and plenty of peeps on here to vouch for that.

Premium Seed Market (just google them) sells only Reg seeds…10 packs for $30, and they have a couple CBD strains also if you want to go through the process of sexing and selection…and possibly feminizing your own seeds if you don’t plan on keeping a mother around.

1 Like

The 3 seed pack is $42 out the door and I am not smart enough to figure out how to do Bitcoin. My CC would not work, even though the cc company approved it. I will probably order thru chitown when they get back up. I am getting to old and tired for all of that.

1 Like

Give me a bit I am having website hosting issues. Be back shortly. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

I totally get it, I don’t have Zelle, Bitcoin, Venmo, etc so it’s made it hard to get seeds…and i’m too sketch about sending cash in the mail. So it does chop down the options for vendors that supply quality genetics if your only option is using a CC like me.

1 Like

Called visa to get the Visa 3D secure and they had no idea what I was talking about, so that didn’t work either

1 Like

DC Seed Exchange has a few different breeders that sell nothing but High CBD and CBG strains @lilliwaup. You can use your card to pay by CashApp, or send cash or a money order. These guys have been my go to seedbank last year and into the future.
If you live in the US you’ll get your seeds 48hrs after payment.

2 Likes

I am. No patience was not directed at you.

1 Like

Living in OR, I thought the government gave you your seeds for free.

2 Likes

Thats funny! I hate the liberalism of the this state. But it’s been amazing for progressing our amazing cannabis industry. I’m pretty conservative for the most part…

2 Likes

Lived on the Hood Canal in WA from 2000 to 2015. Beautiful house on the water, boat moored out front, by the time we left they hardly let us fish, crab and shrimp. We were allowed 320 per year. Could not take it anymore.

2 Likes

Is someone giving you a hard time about the hosting? Hard to do business when you are down. Guess you need to take a lot of puffs to calm down.

1 Like