Looking for high yield seeds

What seed Bank / breeder carries the highest yielding strains Just curious I’ve never ordered seeds yet I’ve only grow bag seeds So I haven’t had the pleasure But I don’t do bad Pretty good at it for about 15 years If anybody And help me out I’ve always wanted to get some Official genetics

4 Likes
5 Likes

If your luck enough to find dominion seeds still you will not be disappointed ,yeilds are insane up to 150 g dried weed a square foot :grin:

2 Likes

Did you see the couple on instagram that pulled 9.5-10oz off an auto? I think their handle is 420cannabiscouple. Thing was ridiculous.

ETA: The strain was California Snow by Fastbuds. They seem to have some good yielders. (If you’re into autos)(not you hoppie, I know you’re not)

6 Likes

Not into the unpredictability ,I need to be able to predict quality and yields by running cuts I can count on after pheno hunting.i know some love them but imo best use for me would be in a outdoor grow unless I get rainbird by aficionados, our grow season gets messy in September

4 Likes

??? I don’t get that hoppie…you can start them anytime they just do their thing regardless of the light per day. Of course you can’t start them in the winter in the midwest lol.

1 Like

Are we on the same topic, I’m not sure we are :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not into the unpredictability ,I need to be able to predict quality and yields by running cuts I can count on after pheno hunting.i know some love them but imo best use for me would be in a outdoor grow unless I get rainbird by aficionados, our grow season gets messy in SeptemberYeah we are…look up there was a mention of Autoflowers.

Yeah I was talking about when to start autos.

1 Like

Still no real question that’s clear…

1 Like

Ok well I thought you were talking about Autoflowers. I was saying you can start them anytime as they don’t care about light cycle. So you could start them anytime to avoid September. Unless I am totally not getting what you were talking about lol. If I wigged out my apology.

1 Like

I totally see where you were going, but @hoppiefrog wasn’t saying weather is too much a concern…rather that hoppie likes being able to propagate from a winning female to have known quality/yields instead of popping new seeds each time for autos (where if the breeder sucks you can have major instability with the recessive auto trait and in general variation amongst the filial progeny).

Me thinks you saw the last sentence of hoppie’s post and thought that hoppie doesn’t like autos due to some issue with weather (in Sept).

2 Likes

Each bank/breeder will have strains (indicas, sativas, and hybrids) of varying yield and THC levels, but it also depends on your setup (you can have the best genetics produce diddly squat if your equipment sucks). @automatik and chitownseeds.com can hook you up…dope genetics at really good pricing…if you’re going for photoperiods the Planet of the Grapes or OKC by Ethos would be solid choices, or if you want a crazy yield looks at @Slym3r’s Freakshow grow (also on chitown)!!! :scream:

4 Likes

Orange kush cake mmmmmm :heart:

2 Likes

So kushy, much cakey. Yum :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yea fast buds get some serious denseness I’m expecting close to 4 oz from me green crack auto from them

4 Likes

Beautiful grow! Glad to hear FastBuds is good, I have a single G14 auto seed to try :slightly_smiling_face:

@mudman that Cali Snow stock pic I’ve seen looks dope, Smoothie too :drooling_face:

3 Likes

They’ve got some gorgeous strains. I’ll probably get Strawberry Pie and Six Shooter or Blackberry first when I get around to ordering some of their stuff.

3 Likes

I would love to grow this

3 Likes

Hello everyone :grinning:
my option nº1 for high yield is Northern Lights ¿Why?
I explain my opinion briefly, and a link with the opinion of more people.
It is a very strong breed, in every way, it resists pests and humidity, resists drastic weather changes, survives with much or little food. Growing fast and being indica needs extra food, but it can survive with little due to having so much strength.
And the final product is a sweet flawour very tasty, hash from final product is also excelent.

2 Likes

I can highlight Northern Lights and Big Bud.

Northern Lights:
Yield indoor|2-4|
Yield outdoor |4-6|
Height indoor |60-80|
Height outdoor |90 >|
Flowering time |50-60|
Harvest time |65|

Big Bud has the following yield characteristics:
Yield indoor |1-2|
Yield outdoor| 2-4|
Height indoor| 30-60|
Height outdoor |30-60|
Flowering time |49-63|
Harvest time |69|

Here https://askgrowers.com/blog/16-biggest-yielding-cannabis-strains you can find more strains with big yields.

2 Likes