Looking for Horticulturists/Growers to join our team!

I am the COO of 4BC Cannabis, a Social Equity Applicant and Veteran owned company located in Chicago IL. We previously worked with Cresco Labs via Incubator program for our 20 dispensary application submissions.

We are now in the process of working with Cresco Labs Incubator program to complete several craft grow/cultivation applications for Chicago IL. I am searching for cultivators open to discussing ownership opportunities, strategic partnership opportunities and employment opportunities.

We are looking for growers with provable experience via certificates, employment history etc. We are looking for Horticulturists with approximately 5-20 years experience in the field.

Thanks for your help!

7 Likes

Hi @jonny1000!

I would love to join your team but… I’m in Ecuador, South America.
It’s a wonderful idea to involve patients and growers in your business. I’m looking for something similar for a social project in my country. Will keep an eye on you!

Regards,

Good evening, I am a Master’s degree student of Agricultural Sciences, with a specialization in Plant Breeding from Luxembourg. I wanted to ask if there are internship positions your company has available? Here the link to my Linkedin profile, please feel free to reach out for me. Have a great day.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurice-schumacher-796563198?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3B1PfEyia6S%2BOmJ6n2ukqdaw%3D%3D

1 Like

Hi Jonny, i am Thomas, the sales director responsible for North America market in SZNUMBER, factory direct. We have specialized in professional grow lights and solutions for 15 years, a high-tech company with over 130 patents and a qulified ISO9001/14001 factory with over 200 workers.
I have that interest in joining your team, and give the team our support as more as we can. Pls consider my application. Thank you.

Good luck all

1 Like

Hello my name is ronnie, I’ve been in the cannabis business for quite a while and would love to further my education and move forward to a career in this field. I am really want and need a great opportunity

i’m to far from America but i’d love to spent all my life in a weed full yard