Looking For Licensed Caregivers/Cultivators/Certifying Physicians/Lab Testing Technicians/Dispensary Operators or Employees for Research Study residing in Arizona or California

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on my dissertation exploring how the cannabis industry is handling unclear regulations and norms related to its transition into a fully commercial market. As a part of this, I am looking to interview licensed members of the cannabis industry currently located in the state of Arizona or the state of California. This project has been reviewed by an Institutional Review Board (IRB) and has been deemed to pose minimal to no risk to participants, and will not collect any identifying information. If you would like to know more about the study, or are interested in participating please email me directly at: abk5074@email.arizona.edu

Alternatively, you can shoot me a message on here if you feel more comfortable that way.

Best,

Alex

8 Likes

I worked with Alex on this research project. He is an absolute professional.

Hey GNET, please reach out to Alex and help him out on this!

2 Likes

@Growernick Thank you for the endorsement and your participation. It was a pleasure working with you.

2 Likes

Pleasure was all mine, it was fun! Always happy to help!

2 Likes

Passed along to my dispensary client. If you hear from The Holistic Center, that’s us.

3 Likes

@amy I appreciate it! Looking forward to hearing from your organization.

2 Likes

I have been humbled by the support of both GNET and the general cannabis industry in their interest in participating in my project. As of right now I am transitioning towards focusing more closely on California, and would love for interested parties to reach out and contact me if they would like to be interviewed. I am still looking for all of the above roles in the state of California. There are still a few openings for Arizona interviews too, but with a preference for caregivers/cultivators and dispensary staff. Thank you!

4 Likes