Looking for Partners!

I am looing for retail locations who want to offer genetics in the form of seeds or clones within a marketplace I have developed.
Same Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery
Within State

4 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

I am in the san Francisco bay area.

Joe Floyd | THClones

Feel free to schedule a time on the calendar - Calendly - joe

2 Likes

There are no Retail outlets in two Counties we cover. We are a Delivery Only Service. We are interested in seeing some more info on the Genetics you have THClones.

3 Likes

Year round we carry roughly 40-50 strains in seed form. All regular seeds, no feminized.

Over the course of the year we cross every female clone sold in the bay area with our males.

This produces clone-only strains.

joe@thecannabiscupwinner.commailto:joe@thecannabiscupwinner.com

Joe Floyd

3 Likes

Hello @THClones. We receive inquires & orders via our marketplace often. Our current (only) vendor cannot always fill the order, your in CA? Please look at www.cannabisbuyer.com . You can create your own store w/ logo etc. No cost to create the store & upload products. Call or email me if you have questions. info@cannabisbuyer.com 707-971-0616.

Namaste,
Angela

1 Like

Thanks Angela!

I navigated to the site. I like the layout. How do I become a seller and wholesaler?

Would you possibly be interested in chatting via skype or phone in regards to affiliation or partnership opportunity in the cannabis space?

joe@thecannabiscupwinner.com

Regards,
Joe Floyd | THClones LLC
www.thecannabiscupwinner.com

Feel free to schedule a time on the calendar

2 Likes

Yes Joe, Iā€™m happy to. Are you available at 2:30?

Namaste, wishing you a bright day!

Angela

www.Cannabisbuyer.com

Operations

707-971-0616

1 Like

Yes I am.

Regards,
Joe Floyd | THClones LLC
www.thecannabiscupwinner.com

Feel free to schedule a time on the calendar

1 Like