Looking for QP's in Los Angeles

Hey everyone. My delivery service puts a large focus on organically grown flower. Mostly we carry greenhouse strains. I am looking at also carrying Indoor now, but I am certainly not opposed to quality greenhouse either. My QP ranges go from 400-700. Let me know if you have what I’m looking for, and I would be glad to take a look. No Pesticides! Quality only.

3 Likes

I can help you. But for the best quality your looking around 800. Thegreenbox.social@gmail.com

1 Like

We can h help also, hour cultivators are from areas all over California and grow organically. I can send you a menu please contact me at info@cannabisbuyer.com

1 Like

we have a different variety of whole units if your interested in taking a look or scheduling an appointment you need your california i.d. and doctors recommendation.

2 Likes

Hello there canexdelivery!
Our delivery service should be able to help you out. We have indoor, organic, at $200oz and we can mix up 8 different of this quality for you. Please take a loot at the PR we have on our current menu. Contact us during normal business hours and we’ll take care of you. www.weedmaps.com/deliveries/budkings

1 Like